Blowing in the Wind (by sialivi)

SoonerMagicEE

A few points from the mod page:

• The mass of the signs have been increased so they don't swing quite as violently as the vanilla signs. Skyrim is very windy.
  • The min/max angle of the hinges have been increased to prevent the signs from slamming against this unrealistic restriction.
  • The included .esp file changes the placement of the alchemy store sign in Windhelm so it doesn't hit the house wall when it swings.
  • Should be compatible with weather mods, though if they alter the wind strength this will obvious affect how much the signs swing.

Compatability:

• Not compatible with mods that replaces the sign meshes, for example Signs of Skyrim.
  • Should be compatible with mods that replace the texture of the signs.
  • Should be compatible with weather mods, though if they alter the wind strength this will obviously effect how much the signs swing.
  • Static Mesh Improvement Mod (SMIM) (by Brumbek): SMIM meshes are included with this mod and you should let it replace already installed SMIM sign meshes during the installation.
  • Shor's Stone (by Arthmoor)
  • Mods that adds new signs that doesn't use the vanilla sign meshes are compatible but those signs will be uneffected by the wind. I might add such meshes to this mod if they are brought to my attention.

1. Signs of Skyrim isn't used by STEP, unless it's wrapped into something else

2. Texture mods aren't an issue :)

3. Weather mods could be problematic with adjusted wind speed (I'm sure there's a way to balance wind vs sign mass)

4. Needs to be installed after SMIM (may want to verify the meshes are correct as claimed or just remove the meshes from this mod)

5. Not sure what he's saying about Shor's Stone...maybe that it's compatible...it's not used by STEP anyways

6. I don't think there are any mods that add signs in STEP but I could be wrong

Edited by SoonerMagicEE

i checked some place where you have mobile sign with this mod.

With the 1.0c version, it looks like the sign is less moving with the Wind than with the first one. as the author said, mass has really been increased.

there is just a funny fact with this mod. Signs are moving...well moving... Wind is present... but with this mod there is a miss somewhere. you expect to see other things moving.

Perhaps adding some clothes on a rope drying into the Wind, some dust or bushes pushing by it also.

in other words like george could says. Sign are moving .. what else now ?

• +1 3