Vivid Weathers - a complete Weather and Visual overhaul

Mangaclub

So, I tried to install the ENB files that came with this mod, I'm no expert on using an ENB though, not even close, and I'm pretty sure I messed something up, because as soon as I start up Skyrim, the whole monitor starts flickering to the point that it's difficult to even select the exit option from the main screen. I'm not sure what to do for this xd

In SkyrimPrefs.ini ;

[Display]
bFloatPointRenderTarget=1

This is true for any ENB. Think about posting screen next time you've got this kind of issues, not all are that obvious.

As for the particle effect, I'm not sure why peoples are worrying about performances, it trade the regular effect for a particle-based one, so the performance impact is close to none. (for info, the "regular effect" is why skyrim performance plus have almost 20k endorsement by just down-sizing a dozen of textures.

For your information i have tested since yestersday this mod.

deleted COT 5, Supreme storm and all other small patches around COT.

Works well it seems.

There is a small conflict with nif files from ember hd mod (i will try to compare)  and a question that mangaclub didn't answer yet about true storm that isn't present into the no compatibility list.

• +1 1

Ok True storm also incompatible

so now  everything's fine on my test installation. all the weather pack removed and it looks nice really. Just one mod instead of many others (true storm, supreme, cot, cot cloud & fog)

it seems the enb is lighter than my previous one (vividian of course with cot)

i just need to have a look in ember hd mod. didn't check the difference yet on the nif files that are in conflict.

Good job Mangaclub, as always.

*looks at neovalen* :ghostface:

yea... was the last change i made concerning the names....now it stays like this.. FOREVER!

I

At least now that it's not OCD triggering it can stay forever with this name.

Really love the new weathers in this one, great all in one solution.

great all in one solution.

Like we says in french "je plussoie"

"+1" if you want the short way. i'm currently in front of a heavy storm and for an all in one, i really like it.

for ember HD mod, the nif files in conflict are all prefixed fxfirewith......

From my read, this is, in essence, a complete replacement for Vividian ENB as well, yes? Assuming you use the ENB files for VW, which would only make sense. If that's the case, does it still have the Vivid coloration variant, or is this closer to the Vanilla variant?

some of the AOS patch to a custom patch because the STEP Patches overwrite some of the weather data.

Let's try to test it on an older version 2.2.9.0 perhaps ?  i think one of my computer have still a two years ago version ;-)