Advanced Recon Patches (by darthbdaman)

Excellent, then I think everything should be in order. Now if I can only clear my head of this massive to do list that comes along with having multiple projects at one and the same time, I will probably look into adding your patches to my profile, and thence to the guide.  :^_^:

If anyone can verify this works fine when merged with Advanced Recon Gear, I'm ready to add it to F&L. I looked over the merged plugin in FNVEdit and the thing I'm worried about is that the script and quest has the same EditorID as the one used in Advanced Recon Gear.esp meaning that if you add it to the current F&L merge (replacing the unnecessary files) you get two quests called AdvReconFormListUpdate looking for AdvReconFormListUpdateScript, which are separated by two different FormIDs, but will return errors in the G.E.C.K. Unsure what effect this will have on the game.

Would normally check this kind of thing myself but don't have the savegame to do so at the moment.

Edited by MonoAccipiter