Wet and Cold by isoku
Another amazing mod by isoku. This mod adds alot of stuff...
- NPCs now react to rain and snow and will go indoors, just like Arthmoor's Run For Your Lives mod.
- All NPCs except for beggers will put on fur hoods/gloves during cold weather.
- Water drips from both the player and NPCs (animals included) while standing in rain/after swimming. You can even hear it dripping. The dripping will stop if you get under shelter.
- You can see player and NPC (humanoids, giants, horses, dogs, and wolves included) breath in cold weather, both through the nose and the mouth when appropriate.
- If you look up while it's raining you'll get blurry vision periodically from the raindrops.
- Blizzards slows player and NPC movement speed by 15%. Wind volume also increased.
- Blizzards will periodically blind both you and NPCs. You can avoid this by keeping your head down. This will of course make you harder to detect during a blizzard as well. This feature is disabled by default.
All I can say is... it's about time NPCs react realistically to weather.
As for compatibility, it looks like it's incompatible with killable children mods. Other than that it looks like it should be compatible with STEP.
Also, if you're using Frostfall you need to disable the drip effects in one of the two mods.