Stuck trying to delete a record in TES5Edit

Hello everyone, I'm working my way through SR LE Extended, and for the life of me I can't figure out how to delete this record. Right clicking doesn't give any option to remove it and delete key does nothing...I appreciate any help!

Open TES5Edit:

Select Only Companions_Improvement.esp REMOVE the following Record:

• Non-Player Character (Actors) - 0001A696

Yeah, I'm familiar with the conflict resolution and overriding patches, but this isn't part of conflict resolution, it's part of the steps for installing this one mod, Companions NPC improvement. So, I'm still at a loss. I dont' think I'm supposed to delete anything from the right panel, and if so I have no idea what to make that whole record go away.

Are you sure you are following the extended cleaning guide?

Because the only reference to 001A696 is:

0001A696 <AelaTheHuntress>
  • Conflict Resloution: Use record from BijinAIO-2016_3.1.esp then move ACBS - ConfigurationActor - EffectsPerksItems from Endgame Overhaul.esp. Then move AIDT - AI DataCNAM - Class from ESFCompanions.esp. Then move DNAM - Player Skills from Endgame Overhaul.esp then finally move ZNAM - Combat Style from ESFCompanions.esp
  • Probelm Resolved Changes from Bijin, Enhanced Skyrim Faction - The Companions Guild and Endgame Overhaul needed to be merged.

Hello everyone, I'm working my way through SR LE Extended, and for the life of me I can't figure out how to delete this record. Right clicking doesn't give any option to remove it and delete key does nothing...I appreciate any help!

Open TES5Edit:

Select Only Companions_Improvement.esp REMOVE the following Record:

• Non-Player Character (Actors) - 0001A696

xtUjm28.png

Are you sure you are following the extended cleaning guide?

Because the only reference to 001A696 is:

0001A696 <AelaTheHuntress>
  • Conflict Resloution: Use record from BijinAIO-2016_3.1.esp then move ACBS - ConfigurationActor - EffectsPerksItems from Endgame Overhaul.esp. Then move AIDT - AI DataCNAM - Class from ESFCompanions.esp. Then move DNAM - Player Skills from Endgame Overhaul.esp then finally move ZNAM - Combat Style from ESFCompanions.esp
  • Probelm Resolved Changes from Bijin, Enhanced Skyrim Faction - The Companions Guild and Endgame Overhaul needed to be merged.

It's not the cleaning guide, it's the step for installing the mod Companions NPC improvement

xtUjm28.png

This is what I tried to do, but there is no option to REMOVE when I right click....

OK, I fixed it, I was entering 0001A696 into the formID box, and it was taking me to the record under skyrim.esm, instead of the one under the mod. 

Thanks for the help people! the last picture actually helped when I realized my list was way longer than the one in the screenshot....

Edited by philtro9

I fixed it, sorry the way the replies merge into each other made it hard to see the update, i'll repost:

OK, I fixed it, I was entering 0001A696 into the formID box, and it was taking me to the record under skyrim.esm, instead of the one under the mod. 

Thanks for the help people! the last picture actually helped when I realized my list was way longer than the one in the screenshot....

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.