Post Processing Comparisons (after a long night of coffee) by Nodus_Cursorius

bpr5016

My experience gaming with RCRN is that the reflectivity of objects is too bright' date=' even interior objects. Immersive Enviroment looks awesome from screenshots (as does RCRN) but others here say they are quite similar. So perhaps neither are for me. Right now, I'm looking to check out Stakado Realistic. I like the softer look of Stakado Cinema but some screenshots look too dark and even grainy! Was curious what feedback any had here regarding Stakado.[/quote']

I haven't tested RCRN 3.0 in awhile, but the brightness was an issue when it was first released. I thought they were working on resolving that, but it sounds like it's still a problem.

My experience gaming with RCRN is that the reflectivity of objects is too bright' date=' even interior objects. Immersive Enviroment looks awesome from screenshots (as does RCRN) but others here say they are quite similar. So perhaps neither are for me. Right now, I'm looking to check out Stakado Realistic. I like the softer look of Stakado Cinema but some screenshots look too dark and even grainy! Was curious what feedback any had here regarding Stakado.[/quote']

I also thought Stakado's Realistic config looked the best from all in comparison.

I don't know how it has changed since the new ENB releases, though.

• 1 year later...

I appreciate the kind words! Also, I feel obligated to let future visitors know that the gallery has been removed due to how outdated the visual comparisons are when contrasted to modern ENB configurations.

Edit: Oh god, I'm so sorry. Google alerted me, today, about this thread. My first post and it's a necro.