• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mouskin

mouskin

Prisoner

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 10:42 PM

Hi there! Sorry if this is the wrong place, but...

I'm a new modder following the STEP guide for the first time, and I noticed that the AMD settings page might benefit from an update. The latest driver update has completely changed the interface of the CCC, and you get to it by right-clicking the desktop and choosing "AMD Radeon Settings" instead of "AMD Catalyst Control Center."

Also, I had some trouble making a STEP account. By clicking "log in" on the top right of any wiki page, I found a hyperlink for "register a forum account" that has 404'd. I had to find an alternate route through the forums.

#2 hishutup

hishutup

Daedric Prince

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,621 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 11:30 PM

Also, I had some trouble making a STEP account. By clicking "log in" on the top right of any wiki page, I found a hyperlink for "register a forum account" that has 404'd. I had to find an alternate route through the forums.

Make a topic in the wiki subforum as that is s4n's territory

#3 DoubleYou

DoubleYou

Wiki Stepper

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,639 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 10:19 AM

Not all cards receive the new driver up, so we may have to keep it in addition to the new Radeon Settings app guide, or else broaden it.

#4 mouskin

mouskin

Prisoner

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 01:55 PM

Thanks for the replies! I'm not nearly knowledgeable enough to edit the wiki myself, so I just thought I'd mention it in case someone else felt like changing it. It's been really helpful for me, so I wouldn't want to mess it up!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: update, amd, ccc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users