How many Bashed Patch fo STEP?

Bastus

Question

Hi,
I'm installing STEP core and i'm a little bit confused by informations i red on this forum.
Step core instructions mention one bashed patch for all the process of installation.
But in a lot of post, i can read that after each new .esp in the masterlist, a bashed patch is nedeed. Are these instructions only for non STEP mods or should i make bashed patch for every new .esp in STEP configuation?

Thanks for your help

2 answers to this question

You should have one and only one bashed patch that is created near the end of the guide.

The only information I remember mentioning multiple bashed patches is when you have multiple profiles in Mod Organizer. Let's say you create a profile for STEP Core and a second profile for STEP Extended. In this case you will need one (and only one) bashed patch in each profile, but the bashed patches must have unique mod names in each profile (say STEP Core Bashed Patch for the STEP Core profile and STEP Extended Bashed Patch for the STEP Extended profile).