State of STEP - April 2016

TechAngel85

Hello everyone!

In an effort to stay more connected with ours and the modding community, STEP will be releasing periodical "State of STEP" articles. These articles are to inform the community what we're up to between releases, relay are community related news, and feature a few mods that we (the staff) use which aren't included in STEP, but work well on top of STEP:Core/Extended. You can find the article on our wiki at the link below.

We're also looking for feedback! What would you like to see in the article? What did you like about it? What didn't you like? Well thought and informative feedback is the most constructive so that we may improve upon the articles over time.

April 2016 State of STEP: https://wiki.step-project.com/STEP:State_of_STEP/2016-04-15

Thanks for reading!

This is honestly fantastic.  A couple of the emulators I follow do it and it really helps keep the community engaged during relative lull periods of released development. I'm currently on break from Skyrim modding, and it helps to keep afloat before I return.  I hadn't heard of the String limit yet.

Much awesomeness - I somehow missed the Archery Overhaul, and will not rush madly over there to examine this no doubt black magic inspired piece of modding. As to the rest, awesome to hear, and best of luck to the poor kids at school. No luck to zombies though - I think we all know how it turns out if they win...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Heya roots, good to have you lurking ;)

Actually, I've installed Skyrim again :D

Started installing the new STEP yesterday, should be done soon. Not sure when I will have time for a playthough, especially that I need to play through The Witcher 3 again (HDD failure some months ago - lost ALL my saves for ALL my games :( ). 

I also want to bring my W3 guide up to date. But I also miss playing Skyrim! So you'll probably see more of me in the near future. Nowhere near as much as back in a day, as I still commit most of my time to my Elite Dangerous clan, but defo more than the last year!

Not sure if that's a good news ;)

Archived