Better Magic

HraTaika

Better Magic is pretty awesome, been using it for a long while. It's basically a vanilla enhancement without much addition at all, which pretty much fits STEPs philosophy very well on top of fixing severe issues with magic and making schools other than Destruction have worth.

Yeah, he still pops in from time to time.

He helped the fellow out who did another mod that's in STEP (one of two I suggested and are still in STEP to this day), which was the Projectile Soul Trap mod. :)

The other was Clams Drop Pearls.

Still wondering what's up with the Better Docks suggestion I made. :P

• 3 weeks later...

I use apocalypse spells, midas magic, revenge of collete, ace magic & synergy, & skyrim spells + powers so I didn't want any magic overhaul that messed with the spells, balanced magics main feature seems to be boosting vanilla stats to make everything more powerful in general, which is necessary in my game due to all the added difficulty mods I use for combat. it has modularity across magic skillsets (alteration destruction etc - i use them all) and three levels of boosting (i use master setting which is the least boosting) Balanced magic also doesn't require dawnguard, anything requiring dawnguard doesn't make it into my game as I don't have it.

hope that helps some,

peace.