Remove Wyrmstooth from TES5EDIT conflict resolution patch?

nillenilsson

Question

Hey, so i've been following along with SRLE and since i can not download Wyrmstooth anymore i just did not install any plugins/patches etc that had to be installed when wyrmstooth was available. However i want to use the preexisting conflict resolution patch (https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Neovalen/Skyrim_Revisited_-_Legendary_Edition/Conflict_Resolution#Final_Steps) and i see that it requires wyrmstooth. Is there anyway to remove wyrmstooth from that .esp ?

I'm sorry i don't understand, is there a fix coming? And when will this be available?

Neo is working on a fix it will likeliy be a few days (he is busy with real life stuff) in the mean time what you can do is download the CR load up wyre bash and created dummy esp form the missing plugins this will enable you load up SR conflict resolution into TES5Edit and remove the records that require wyrsmtooth as a master (there are however quite a few).

Neo is working on a fix it will likeliy be a few days (he is busy with real life stuff) in the mean time what you can do is download the CR load up wyre bash and created dummy esp form the missing plugins this will enable you load up SR conflict resolution into TES5Edit and remove the records that require wyrsmtooth as a master (there are however quite a few).

Hey appreciate the answer however i'm having some problems. I have no idea how to create a dummy patch but i launched wrye bash from mod organizer and right clicked on "SR conflict resolution.esp" and clicked "list masters". 

The one's that are missing are the following:

Missing Masters for SR Conflict Resolution.esp: xx ELE_Legendary_Fs_Wt_Lite.esp
xx Wyrmstooth - Notice Board.esp
xx Wyrmstooth.esp

How do i create this dummy plugin`?

Edited by nillenilsson

Hey appreciate the answer however i'm having some problems. I have no idea how to create a dummy patch but i launched wrye bash from mod organizer and right clicked on "SR conflict resolution.esp" and clicked "list masters". 

The one's that are missing are the following:

Missing Masters for SR Conflict Resolution.esp: xx ELE_Legendary_Fs_Wt_Lite.esp
xx Wyrmstooth - Notice Board.esp
xx Wyrmstooth.esp

How do i create this dummy plugin`?

load wyre bash then Right click SR Conflict Resolution then locate file then left click create dummy clcik "YES" on the popup message box. these dummy files will be placed into your overwrite folder these are empty esps but will enable to load SR Conclit resolution into TES5Edit

Edited by Darth_mathias
  • +1 1

load wyre bash then Right click SR Conflict Resolution then locate file then left click create dummy clcik "YES" on the popup message box. these dummy files will be placed into your overwrite folder these are empty esps but will enable to load SR Conclit resolution into TES5Edit

Right, got it. Then what do i do in TES5Edit?

Right, got it. Then what do i do in TES5Edit?

you need to remove any and all records relating to ELE_Legendary_Fs_Wt_Lite.esp, Wyrmstooth - Notice Board.esp, Wyrmstooth.esp save and exit then load back up and clean masters.

use the Report masters scripts to help locate them:

This is a very useful little script that will help find all the Form Id's for a mod if you wish to remove a particular mod from this Conflict Resolution.

1. Open TES5Edit.
  2. Select Only SR Conflict Resolution.
  3. Right Click SR Conflict Resolution.
  4. Apply Script.
  5. Select Report Masters the Click OK.
  6. In popup window chose the esp you want to remove.
  7. Then Click Apply
Edited by Darth_mathias
  • +1 1

you need to remove any and all records relating to ELE_Legendary_Fs_Wt_Lite.esp, Wyrmstooth - Notice Board.esp, Wyrmstooth.esp save and exit then load back up and clean masters.

use the Report masters scripts to help locate them:

This is a very useful little script that will help find all the Form Id's for a mod if you wish to remove a particular mod from this Conflict Resolution.

1. Open TES5Edit.
  2. Select Only SR Conflict Resolution.
  3. Right Click SR Conflict Resolution.
  4. Apply Script.
  5. Select Report Masters the Click OK.
  6. In popup window chose the esp you want to remove.
  7. Then Click Apply

On step 6, do i select ELE_Legendary_Fs_Wt_Lite.esp, Wyrmstooth - Notice Board.esp, Wyrmstooth.esp ?

i would do one mod at a time make things easier but that's upto you.

Okay i selected only one and got this 

Applying script...
Selected masters are required by the following records and elements:
WTJonsi "Jónsi" [NPC_:0C00A02B]
WTSigny "Signy" [NPC_:0C009530]
[Apply Script done]  Processed Records: 318, Elapsed Time: 00:13

Do i just find them and completely remove them?

Okay i selected only one and got this 

Applying script...
Selected masters are required by the following records and elements:
WTJonsi "Jónsi" [NPC_:0C00A02B]
WTSigny "Signy" [NPC_:0C009530]
[Apply Script done]  Processed Records: 318, Elapsed Time: 00:13

Do i just find them and completely remove them?

yes you now need to actaully locate the records and remove them all this scripts does is show where they are. so these are in the non player character (Actor) secton (NPCS) of the esp.

Edited by Darth_mathias
  • +1 1

yes you now need to actaully locate the records and remove them all this scripts does is show where they are. so these are in the non player character (Actor) secton (NPCS) of the esp.

Okay, the only one that reported having masters were wyrmstooth.esp because when i run the "report masters" script on the other two they do not report anything. So do just exit TES5EDIT with backup unchecked and then remove the dummy files and start playing?

EDIT: It's still reporting that it's missing masters..

Edited by nillenilsson

Okay, the only one that reported having masters were wyrmstooth.esp because when i run the "report masters" script on the other two they do not report anything. So do just exit TES5EDIT with backup unchecked and then remove the dummy files and start playing?

EDIT: It's still reporting that it's missing masters..

you need Save and exit then Load back up and Clean Masters then save and exit one last time.

you will also need to removed records for  ELE_Legendary_Fs_Wt_Lite.esp, Wyrmstooth - Notice Board.esp as both and these require wyrmstooth as a master.

Edited by Darth_mathias
  • +1 1

you need Save and exit then Load back up and Clean Masters then save and exit one last time.

you will also need to removed records for  ELE_Legendary_Fs_Wt_Lite.esp, Wyrmstooth - Notice Board.esp as both and these require wyrmstooth as a master.

Okay i did that and now it says it still needs ELE_Legendary_Fs_Wt_Lite.esp. If i run the script "Report masters" on SR conflict resolution.esp and select ELE_Legendary_Fs_Wt_Lite.esp it doesn't report anything, so i don't know what to remove? Thank you so much for all your help btw <3 

Okay i did that and now it says it still needs ELE_Legendary_Fs_Wt_Lite.esp. If i run the script "Report masters" on SR conflict resolution.esp and select ELE_Legendary_Fs_Wt_Lite.esp it doesn't report anything, so i don't know what to remove? Thank you so much for all your help btw <3 

have you clicked clean masters by right clicking and on the menu left clciked "clean masters"?

• +1 1