Skyrim Revisited: Legendary Edition News

I really like this format, with the succinct descriptions of the changes to the guide. I confess, I sometimes have trouble figuring out exactly what's changed when I use the history. Often, it doesn't show the name of the mod being adjusted, and there aren't any line numbers that I can find to refer to in order to figure out what I should be doing. (for instance, what exactly does THIS mean, and what am I supposed to do with it?)

This certainly makes it easier for me, at least! I can just search for the mod mentioned and make whatever adjustments are required. But it would be even handier if the changes were all listed on the same page. Like a big, ever-growing sticky post. Because this thread will eventually be 4000 pages long, and I'm bound to miss things :o(

Edited by dstansberry

Looking for opinions on this mod: Spice of Life - Clutter. From what I've tested thus far, I really like this mod a lot. It adds variety but wanted to get some outside opinions before making a final decision on adding it.

I quite like the look of this however the new fences this mod adds would cause compatability issue for me and SRLE Extended users but that a problem for me to deal with.

More Idles for Taverns anyone? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74799/?

Compatible with Immersive Citizens. :D

Looking for opinions on this mod: Spice of Life - Clutter. From what I've tested thus far, I really like this mod a lot. It adds variety but wanted to get some outside opinions before making a final decision on adding it.

I was looking at that one, myself. I really like the looks of it. Haven't seen it in game yet, though.

I quite like the look of this however the new fences this mod adds would cause compatability issue for me and SRLE Extended users but that a problem for me to deal with.

It's modular isn't it? Separate barrels and fences? I do however like the fences in Spice of Life. So hmmm.... decisions, decisions.

I am liking the fact your doing "daily changes" in the forum Neo makes it easier to workout what you've done.

Ditto! Much appreciated.

More Idles for Taverns anyone? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74799/?

Compatible with Immersive Citizens. :D

I am using it...I am not quite sold on this mod as some idle markers in some taverns when crowded do not make much sense.

Still need to give it so more time though.

Also, not 100% compatible with latest versions of ICAIO (I would say like 80-90% compatible). You can check my discussions with Shurah and mrjentipede on both mods Nexus comment pages.

I am using it...I am not quite sold on this mod as some idle markers in some taverns when crowded do not make much sense.

Still need to give it so more time though.

Also, not 100% compatible with latest versions of ICAIO (I would say like 80-90% compatible). You can check my discussions with Shurah and mrjentipede on both mods Nexus comment pages.

Right. I hadn't read the forums yet. That's for the info. Just got excited to not see people crowding around doorways. It was a little creepy. Especially waking up in a tavern with 6 people in my room. Creepy. :D

Edited by Alluistras

I definitely understand you have your favorites and reasoning for things Darth, but that's why I make some merging suggestions and so on. Since your guide is Labeled Skyrim Extended I think you should stick as true as possible to Neo's base list of mods (for lack of better wordeing)

Edited by Razorsedge877

I am liking the fact your doing "daily changes" in the forum Neo makes it easier to workout what you've done.

The problem with the History page is it has to much useless information for the daily updates and the don't always seam to be in a meaningful order. Yes I know how to follow the wiki and keep an updated date header in my profile but Sometime I start wondering, "yes I updated RBB but are there files in other mods that I should be Hiding or un-hiding due to the update." SRLE/SRLE are such large complicated builds that it stinks wondering if I missed anything. Especially since it can take some of us weeks to download and install everything. All I can say is Neo and Darth are the men. And to all who try to comment on my opinion yes I have done the opening of multiple browsers and so on. Its all a pain in the A**

Edited by Razorsedge877