Skyrim Revisited: Legendary Edition News

Thanks for this update Neo.

Better Jumping is at v.1.3 not 1.0 as the guide indicates.

A couple of remarks abt the fences plugin of Spice of Life - Clutter:

1. Needs cleaning (1 ITM, 33 UDR)

2. It uses injected records for all if his newly created assets/records. No idea why he is doing that but it is not quite right (it is meaningless for these assetes to be injected)

I suspect that CK is doing its things again but in any case I have brought up both issues with the author on his Nexus comments page.

Thanks!

so i dont think this really warrants a new thread in the support forum, but the campfire SKSE plugin data that the guide says to delete always pops up in my overwrite file when i shut the game down. how do i stop that?

If you mean the log and or ini files that pop up, the easy way to fix that is just move them into the Campfire mod folder. Then every start up they'll continue to go there, not overwrite.

Edited by Nozzer66

I usually put it in the same folder as my Bashed Patch, FNIS output and SUM output. It's how Campfire saves some data, for examples MCM profile settings

Perfect for us multiple personality types who can't decide whether we're altmer/bosmer/orsimer (love the new Disparity racials, well down K). With a separate profile mod (create from the respective overwrite folder) you can keep it all sorted.

If you mean the log and or ini files that pop up, the easy way to fix that is just move them into the Campfire mod folder. Then every start up they'll continue to go there, not overwrite.

I'm talking about the SKSE folder that neo's guide says not to install. I didn't install it but it keeps popping up in my overwrite when I shut the game down.

Hey Neo...I'm wondering if this needs inclusion in the guide:

Apparently there is an issue with some CCOR unique cloaks from Cloaks of Skyrim not being added to the game. It has been confirmed by Kryptopyr in the posts section on the Nexus page.

In the bugs section, for the bug report on this, it is advised to either console:

prid XX2637C2
enable
(where "XX" is the CCOR load number)

Or just remove the initially disabled flag from the record in xEdit.

CCOR page for easy reference: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49791/?

Hey Neo...I'm wondering if this needs inclusion in the guide:

Apparently there is an issue with some CCOR unique cloaks from Cloaks of Skyrim not being added to the game. It has been confirmed by Kryptopyr in the posts section on the Nexus page.

In the bugs section, for the bug report on this, it is advised to either console:

prid XX2637C2
enable
(where "XX" is the CCOR load number)

Or just remove the initially disabled flag from the record in xEdit.

CCOR page for easy reference: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49791/?

Added to the CR.

I'm talking about the SKSE folder that neo's guide says not to install. I didn't install it but it keeps popping up in my overwrite when I shut the game down.

Yes, have a look at what's in it. It'll be log and or ini files for the mod. All you have to do is move those files from Overwrite to either the mod folder or another folder as mentioned by some of the other posters. Do that and they'll continue to be generated there and not bother you by popping up in overwrite every time.

btw Fences of Skyrim is just a straight up mesh replacer for vanilla fence, it has a parallax ("vivid landscapes patch" is just parallax version and will work with any parallax texture pack) and non-parallax version.

Spice of Life changes the base of many placed fences for more variety, but it doesn't change all fences. The two mods are totally compatible.

IMO if you prefer Fences of Skyrim mesh to the default vanilla mesh (which I do), you should use both.

*scuttles away*

<-- This :)

Dear Neovalen, thank you for your continued hard work with SRLE, but man, it can be hard to keep up with you.... he he!Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place, but i have a simple request/query. Though i love your build, i wondered if you may have a "slightly toned" down version. The reason is i really LOVE Legacy of the Dragonborn and with all the supported mods added on top of your build, the mod count runs high, not to mention scripts, strings etc(not that i'm a wizard with mods). I understand that you have buildt your layout, according to your set of values, and its brilliant(it's the bases for any game i play). If you were to take out any mods from each catorgry, ie Animated ans skeleton section, which one could be dropped and what would you recommend with the goal of adding LOTD on top.Yes i understand the look and feel in game may be changed, but i'm looking for lee way and balance in regards to game play. My rig is high end but limited with vram (Nvidia Geforce 780 3gb) and with too much build, continually riding just below the vram allowance and crashes. It isn't a train smash, so to speak, but just thought i might ask you for any advise. Thank you again for all you have done......

Yours sincerely Berndaroy

Dear Neovalen, thank you for your continued hard work with SRLE, but man, it can be hard to keep up with you.... he he!Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place, but i have a simple request/query. Though i love your build, i wondered if you may have a "slightly toned" down version. The reason is i really LOVE Legacy of the Dragonborn and with all the supported mods added on top of your build, the mod count runs high, not to mention scripts, strings etc(not that i'm a wizard with mods). I understand that you have buildt your layout, according to your set of values, and its brilliant(it's the bases for any game i play). If you were to take out any mods from each catorgry, ie Animated ans skeleton section, which one could be dropped and what would you recommend with the goal of adding LOTD on top.Yes i understand the look and feel in game may be changed, but i'm looking for lee way and balance in regards to game play. My rig is high end but limited with vram (Nvidia Geforce 780 3gb) and with too much build, continually riding just below the vram allowance and crashes. It isn't a train smash, so to speak, but just thought i might ask you for any advise. Thank you again for all you have done......

Yours sincerely Berndaroy

What you see is what I use... basically. Obviously with a lower VRAM cap you'll want to lower some texture sizes... pretty much stay away from anything 4K and max out at 2k, etc.

As for Legacy of the Dragonborn... from what I have heard (haven't looked myself) its basically an overarching mod that incorporates features from a lot of other mods in a coherent manner. Thus it kind of needs to be the "centerpiece" of a mod list to get it integrated properly.

I may, one day, work on this but that day is not soon. I have other priorities for things I want to update right now and don't have the time. That being said, I know some other people around here have tried to integrate it so perhaps they can help you.

• +1 1