Mod Organizer 2 and Windows 7x64

Dragonflight

Question

So, after installing the latest release of MO, I try to use it to get mods to work for Fallout 4. No dice. I've checked the plugins file, and none of the mods I've added have been appended, and the directory says the file hasn't been updated since April.

Is this program working with Windows 7x64? Currently, it appears to be totally ineffective.

3 answers to this question

I've tried again several times. Despite rebuilding the shortcut to run MO with F4SE, it still won't run. I click on the icon, and I get the MO splash screen, then the command box for F4SE opens, and then it hangs.

I've verified F4SE will load Fallout just fine. But it always hangs when I run the MO starter.

Edit: I also just tried running F4SE from within MO, without using the shortcut. Just in case the shortcut creator was messed up. Same issue. The F4SE window appears, the cursor inside flashes, and nothing else happens.

Edited by Dragonflight

Welcome to STEP @Dragonflight

You will have better success with MO v2 if you ask in the GitHub issue page.

MO v 2 is still in active beta development and as susch all issues you experience should be directed to the actual developers. STEP is just the official support for Mod Organizer, not the actual developers, though we do provide as much input as necessary.

So, after installing the latest release of MO, I try to use it to get mods to work for Fallout 4. No dice. I've checked the plugins file, and none of the mods I've added have been appended, and the directory says the file hasn't been updated since April.

Is this program working with Windows 7x64? Currently, it appears to be totally ineffective.

Yes it works, I am using it on 7x64 myself with F4se and Fallout 4. To me seems a conflict in your MO load order indeed it happen to me the same exact thing when I installed some new mods plugin. I unchecked them and it loaded the game as usual.