Perk related scripts are flooding papyrus log..(no perk overhaul mod installed).Help?

neonxeon

Question

i have been crashing mainly at fast travels and exterior cell change(to be precise i have noticed that crush occurs when companions start to teleport to me after fast travel)....so i have been cleaning my esps to minimize edits that change overworld cells(my mods are mostly armors and companions that add completely new records)

companion related i have AFT(original 1.66 and DFD AFT compatible version)

which did reduce crashing yes ,but i still crash every now and then.
so i started debugging papyrus logs and i can see a certain para of perk related lines keep on repeating themselves
these are the lines

[06/02/2016 - 03:50:52PM] warning: Property Bladesman60 on script IWProjectileScaleScript attached to Active effect 5 on (0401828F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/02/2016 - 03:50:52PM] warning: Property IWSkillToggleGlobal on script IWProjectileScaleScript attached to Active effect 5 on (0401828F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/02/2016 - 03:50:52PM] warning: Property DeepWounds60 on script IWProjectileScaleScript attached to Active effect 5 on (0401828F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/02/2016 - 03:50:52PM] warning: Property PlayerRef on script IWProjectileScaleScript attached to Active effect 5 on (0401828F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/02/2016 - 03:50:52PM] warning: Property IWCritChanceOverride on script IWProjectileScaleScript attached to Active effect 5 on (0401828F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/02/2016 - 03:50:52PM] warning: Property DeepWounds30 on script IWProjectileScaleScript attached to Active effect 5 on (0401828F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/02/2016 - 03:50:52PM] warning: Property IWScaleDamageGlobal on script IWProjectileScaleScript attached to Active effect 5 on (0401828F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/02/2016 - 03:50:52PM] warning: Property IWCritSeverityOverride on script IWProjectileScaleScript attached to Active effect 5 on (0401828F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/02/2016 - 03:50:52PM] warning: Property DeepWounds90 on script IWProjectileScaleScript attached to Active effect 5 on (0401828F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/02/2016 - 03:50:52PM] warning: Property Bladesman30 on script IWProjectileScaleScript attached to Active effect 5 on (0401828F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/02/2016 - 03:50:52PM] warning: Property Bladesman90 on script IWProjectileScaleScript attached to Active effect 5 on (0401828F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/02/2016 - 03:50:54PM] warning: Property Bladesman60 on script IWProjectileScaleScript attached to Active effect 2 on (0401828F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/02/2016 - 03:50:54PM] warning: Property IWSkillToggleGlobal on script IWProjectileScaleScript attached to Active effect 2 on (0401828F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/02/2016 - 03:50:54PM] warning: Property DeepWounds60 on script IWProjectileScaleScript attached to Active effect 2 on (0401828F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/02/2016 - 03:50:54PM] warning: Property PlayerRef on script IWProjectileScaleScript attached to Active effect 2 on (0401828F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/02/2016 - 03:50:54PM] warning: Property IWCritChanceOverride on script IWProjectileScaleScript attached to Active effect 2 on (0401828F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/02/2016 - 03:50:54PM] warning: Property DeepWounds30 on script IWProjectileScaleScript attached to Active effect 2 on (0401828F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/02/2016 - 03:50:54PM] warning: Property IWScaleDamageGlobal on script IWProjectileScaleScript attached to Active effect 2 on (0401828F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/02/2016 - 03:50:54PM] warning: Property IWCritSeverityOverride on script IWProjectileScaleScript attached to Active effect 2 on (0401828F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/02/2016 - 03:50:54PM] warning: Property DeepWounds90 on script IWProjectileScaleScript attached to Active effect 2 on (0401828F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/02/2016 - 03:50:54PM] warning: Property Bladesman30 on script IWProjectileScaleScript attached to Active effect 2 on (0401828F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/02/2016 - 03:50:54PM] warning: Property Bladesman90 on script IWProjectileScaleScript attached to Active effect 2 on (0401828F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/02/2016 - 03:50:56PM] warning: Property Bladesman60 on script IWProjectileScaleScript attached to Active effect 5 on (0401828F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/02/2016 - 03:50:56PM] warning: Property IWSkillToggleGlobal on script IWProjectileScaleScript attached to Active effect 5 on (0401828F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/02/2016 - 03:50:56PM] warning: Property DeepWounds60 on script IWProjectileScaleScript attached to Active effect 5 on (0401828F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/02/2016 - 03:50:56PM] warning: Property PlayerRef on script IWProjectileScaleScript attached to Active effect 5 on (0401828F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/02/2016 - 03:50:56PM] warning: Property IWCritChanceOverride on script IWProjectileScaleScript attached to Active effect 5 on (0401828F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/02/2016 - 03:50:56PM] warning: Property DeepWounds30 on script IWProjectileScaleScript attached to Active effect 5 on (0401828F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/02/2016 - 03:50:56PM] warning: Property IWScaleDamageGlobal on script IWProjectileScaleScript attached to Active effect 5 on (0401828F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/02/2016 - 03:50:56PM] warning: Property IWCritSeverityOverride on script IWProjectileScaleScript attached to Active effect 5 on (0401828F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/02/2016 - 03:50:56PM] warning: Property DeepWounds90 on script IWProjectileScaleScript attached to Active effect 5 on (0401828F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/02/2016 - 03:50:56PM] warning: Property Bladesman30 on script IWProjectileScaleScript attached to Active effect 5 on (0401828F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/02/2016 - 03:50:56PM] warning: Property Bladesman90 on script IWProjectileScaleScript attached to Active effect 5 on (0401828F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

not sure if these are related to a mod but i have 0 perk related mods or any of the overhauls (Perma or Redone)

so i am guessing these are the causing the crash
anyways i will upload the recent Full papyrus.0.log as well as my load order(yes i have 179 esps but about 80% of them are companions and weapon/armor mods and optional plugin for houses, Which i have also SPECIALLY edited in TES5edit to remove/edit any conflicting records and removed any cell changes they try to make,yes i add any item with additem menu instead)

so if any kind soul can help me out with this looping script problem or even a suggestion will be greatly appreciated smile.gif

Load order:

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
Havok Breast Physic.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Heels Sound.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
UndergroundBathhouse.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
SkyUI.esp
AHZmoreHUD.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Medium.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
ShakeIt!.esp
ub_cell_darkarea.esp
ub_cell_teleportroom.esp
ub_tapestry.esp
ub_invite_any_npc.esp
SmartCast_1_0.esp
TKDodge.esp
VioLens.esp
LoksEyes.esp
FISS.esp
Predator Vision.esp
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
Skyrim Shadow Striping Fix.esp
sandboxcylinderheight.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
Unique Flowers & Plants.esp
Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin.esp
ElysiumEstate.esp
ElysiumEstate-HFNoKids.esp
Accessorize.esp
ScarletDawnArmor.esp
VampireLeatherArmorSet.esp
zzArmormashups.esp
Seductress Elizabeth.esp
CristinaFollower.esp
Overknee_Kaitlyn.esp
SR Daemonic Followers.esp
Meganfoxfollower.esp
SakuraFollower.esp
HikariNeko.esp
OK_sela.esp
GoddessDiana.esp
WerewolfPerksExpanded.esp
Brevi_MoonlightTalesEssentials.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
ShadowstarCastle.esp
MazzRend.esp
KNM_Mour.esp
Aeonbarr.esp
Leilani.esp
zzjayHentaisConversions.esp
Wings.esp
HeartBreaker.esp
Child Follower 2.esp
NonEssentialChildren.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
Minerva.esp
BP2Meeko.esp
Follower Neisa.esp
Dynamic Dialogue Followers.esp
Talindra.esp
Laura.esp
FollowerCiceria.esp
chfshImbuedSword.esp
IvyDryad.esp
AstridRenewal.esp
Lucretia.esp
_Imokko.esp
SKY_Uniques.esp
Semira.esp
Eileen.esp
Mango.esp
Carmella.esp
Overknee_Rai.esp
WMFSEllindiaFollower.esp
My Home Is Your Home.esp
tetrodoxin - Lilu.esp
Orange ZeroCg.esp
AskFollowerSkills.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
Wendigo.esp
ZoyaFollower.esp
Nadia.esp
FollowerWander2.esp
FollowerWander2Serana.esp
Better Stealth AI for Followers.esp
Followers_StealthKills.esp
IhlendaReconstructed.esp
SassyTeen.esp
[HongMun_Coat].esp
BnS Uniform Set.esp
yurica_chevaleresse_II [HDT].esp
msAMV - VampireRogueArmor.esp
AncientBladeWeapons.esp
_ImoMegane.esp
Luxury Collection.esp
Elven & SAC Bows.esp
MonnoBikini.esp
Dragonslayerarrows - Vanilla.esp
Osare Culort Outfit.esp
GDZZJJDH.esp
FS_UltimateAssortment.esp
EnchantedArsenal.esp
Hell Sword.esp
Medusa and Drakul Armors.esp
DreamBurrowsRegalHuntsmanArmor.esp
skyswords.esp
ElementalArrows.esp
Zekamasi Cosplay.esp
Cassandra Frost Witch.esp
blessarmors.esp
Animated Dragon Wings.esp
HDTPhysicsWeaponSling.esp
HDT Capes.esp
HDT TestSkirts.esp
RevampedDSArmor7B.esp
Minou Youlan CBBE TBBP Bodyslide.esp
Gwelda Red Riding Hood.esp
Osare Panty.esp
Kaw's Claws.esp
TBBP_Snake Armor.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenu.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SexLab Submit.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
PuppetMaster.esp
RaceMenu.esp
zzEstrus.esp
FNIS.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuOverlays.esp
RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - CBBE.esp
KJ Tattoos 2K.esp
TheCoenaculiMALE.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
RevampedExteriorFog.esp
WondersofWeather.esp
TrueStorms.esp
Ursine Armor Pack.esp
Thunderfury - Johnskyrim.esp
Ashbringer - Johnskyrim.esp
Finkles Lava Dredger - Johnskyrim.esp
Dwarven Blasters.esp
lilithssickle.esp
Shalamayne - Johnskyrim.esp
Quel'Delar - Johnskyrim.esp
Havok Breast Physic Dawnguard.esp
Havok Breast Physic Dragonborn.esp
Havok Breast Physic.esp
XPMSE.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Papyrus.0.log : https://pastebin.com/eJT0j9ET

I don't think my saves are bloated as they are 12 MB and they remain constant untill i add a new weapon or armor..but still im open to suggestions smile.gif

Edited by Greg
Added spoiler tags

1 answer to this question

Those Papyrus log entries have nothing to do with the game crashing so you can disable Papyrus logging and look elsewhere. The Papyrus log is useful only for mod authors creating/editing scripts and are pretty much meaningless for any other purpose. In fact, Papyrus logging eats so much CPU time that it hinders the Papyrus engine to the point of causing script lag and other issues.

The first place to start troubleshooting is with Memory Blocks Log. Install and enable Memory Blocks log, then play the game until the game crashes. Open the log file (in the overwrite folder) and the first line should be DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB-256 to indicate the SKSE memory patch is configured and working correctly. If the last line is also DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB-256, you need to increase DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB and try again.

Note that if you expand DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB to 1024 or above, you should also set ExpandSystemMemoryX64=false in enblocal.ini to avoid crashing on startup.