Rumor: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Remastered to be announced at E3

The Fallout 4 DLCs looked fairly interesting. Lots and lots of settlement-related stuff and a Nuka Cola theme park.

The settlements stuffs are just slightly improved & monetized mods, like the first WW was. Pretty disappointed by that. Hopefully the NukaWorld will be good.

The settlements stuffs are just slightly improved & monetized mods, like the first WW was. Pretty disappointed by that. Hopefully the NukaWorld will be good.

Not sure if I am disappointed. It's just the way they have taken the game in, once I realized that I stopped being disappointed. 

Sounds like there's a lot of MMO fans there. They didn't confirm the new Skyrim edition for PC right, or did I miss that? NVM Synth stated that earlier.

Edited by MonoAccipiter

Sounds like there's a lot of MMO fans there. They didn't confirm the new Skyrim edition for PC right, or did I miss that?

My god those chicks in the front row screaming when the ESO MMO director walked on stage made my ears bleed. But yes it is coming to PC, they showed the PC box art.

UGHHHHH. They remake parts of Oblivion in ESO but it's wasted because the ESO sucks... :(

Edited by SynthetikHD

Dishonored 2 has me intrigued. I like the Greco-Roman vibe.

I wouldn't say ESO sucks. Not for an MMO anyways, but I don't really like MMOs. 

That tamriel one has me intrigued, now if only they can change the combat and skill mechanics to a more RPG style, i'd play that game.