Any new good skills/perks overhauls? Also: which Packs are up to date?

Hi! I've had over a year break from Skyrim and only recently reinstalled it. I have STEP Extended setup working, so now it's time for some personal flavour and touch to my modlist. Back in a day I was using SkyRe and enjoyed it. Are there any new good skills/perks overhauls that are worth checking or is SkyRe still the one to go for?

And 2nd question: which od the STEP Packs are up to date? Thanks!

Thanks for all the suggestion guys. I went only with Smithing and Stealth mods by the great Kryptopyr :) I always wanted to try that set up, but somehow always ended up with SkyRe in the past :)

I'm adding a bunch of custom mods to the mix, so want to minimise conflicts as well.

STEP Extended + SRLE using Dread's Modular Install with the Gameplay Overhaul mods to kick it into high gear. Season to taste with Darth & Lexy's SRLE Extended, or if you aren't into doing your own CR use their entire list with convenient CR patch available. Those forums are active & support friendly so you should get all the help you need on conflicts, updates & whatnot - I have just by reading through the old posts.

I have a solid base now, it's missing some crafting mods to compliment CCO and stuff like Frostfall, Camping etc. I think I have all the mods that require starting a new game now, so I'm going to start a playthrough - I really really want to just start playing now - I've spent nearly a week on this build after over 1 year break from Skyrim! :)