Unofficial Skyrim Modder's Patch by The Community

xxx78

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76101/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D76101%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Unofficial Skyrim Modder's Patch by The Community

From mod page:

USMP is a large, community-collected compilation of fixes for the many bugs, inconsistencies, and errors that are either completely visual (placement of objects, or object models not being set up correctly) or only come to light from a modded install of Skyrim and its DLCs. Curated with both mod-makers and players in mind to aid the in-game experience, and serve as a base so that mod authors don't need to keep finding, fixing, and working around the same old problems.

Some fixes:

3. Fixed mis-aligned UV mapping on High Hrothgar entranceway meshes.

9. Fixed incorrect naming of Astrid's burned skin, used in the final scene

10. Position adjustment of Whiterun waterfall splash meshes to prevent them floating above water

Maybe something for STEP?

Edited by xxx78

Probably not something for STEP until it ages a little bit. 

I put just about every fix I can think of and if it includes them then it'll lighten the LO a little bit.

Lately, I get overwhelmed really easy, so the fewer the better.

USLEEP will properly scoop some of this up. They usually do that from mods like these.

Nope, the description specifically says the "fixes" in this mod are not ones that would be encountered in the vanilla game, hence not part of USLEEP's demesne.