I'd like to change the placement of UI elements

Hi, I want to change where things show on my screen. I play in 21:9 but I record the 16:9 central portion of my screen. Is there a way to bring the UI elements into the central 16:9 part of the screen as though the game was being played in 16:9.

You know what I mean right? It's just so I don't have to upload ultra wide videos to youtube.

Thanks

Edited by GlassWizzard

You can try using Adjustable HUD, one of the mods in the guide, for at least some of this. If you are willing to experiment you can edit the map xml file in Better High Detail map and Icons to move some of the map UI elements around, but it isn't easy to get it right.

As far as I can tell I only need to move what appears on the sides of the screen. The weapon heat meter and that little thing that shows up in the top right corner. Is the location of these two elements easily accessible in a file somewhere?

Edit: If push comes to shove I'll just  play in 2560x1440 but I'd like to experiment and see what I can achieve first.

Edited by GlassWizzard