SR Conflict Resolution

reddvilzz

Question

Regarding SR CR I'm kinda confused on the CR itself.

What happened is when I load all of my mods in xEdit some of the CR guide here is what happened.

0001AFE8 SkillConjuration2

Conflict Resolution: Use record from Book Covers Skyrim.esp then move the DESC - Book Text from Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp.

Problem Resolved: Book text fixes from unofficial patches were not properly forwarded.

0002F838 SkillEnchanting2

Conflict Resolution: Use record from Book Covers Skyrim.esp then move the DESC - Book Text from Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp.

Problem Resolved: Book text fixes from unofficial patches were not properly forwarded.

CR guide telling me to fix this conflict but in my xEdit there is nothing wrong with this record it is colored green and when I look closely on the right pane everything have no conflict in it.

On the other hand when seeing CELL conflict records which are not mentioned in the CR guide in my place is conflicted.

I have followed everything from the guide with exception I don't use UNPB body and UNPB armors, I replaced them with CBBE related.

Now I am confused on this, what should I do with the different conflicts? Does the Conflict Resolution works differently for different users?

Does the CR works differently for users?

well before you installed new loot... have you deleted LOOT folder from user/local app data ? then delete the old loot and only then install the new version. And try first to run it without MO. see if this awy works. Only then add it again to your executables in MO

I've deleted and uninstalled the previous LOOT but not deleted the LOOT folder in the user/local app data. But it's fixed now in the MO support section my C:/ is problematic regarding permission for whatsoever which idk why since it works before updating