Enderal

Starac

I'm downloading the main file from Nexus now, but I'm having trouble with the link on the SureAI site, just getting blank pages instead of the torrent link & launcher link. I can wait for the Nexus to get the main file, but I think I'm stuck if I can't connect to the launcher?

Looks like my issue was using IE instead of Firefox, problem resolved & torrent inbound.

PC Gamer reviews the mod here.

I'm downloading the main file from Nexus now, but I'm having trouble with the link on the SureAI site, just getting blank pages instead of the torrent link & launcher link. I can wait for the Nexus to get the main file, but I think I'm stuck if I can't connect to the launcher?

Thanks Starac & team, I'm looking forward to experiencing Enderal.

Thanks.

Btw, that PC Gamer review is nonsense. 

It is easier and probably safer to simply copy the game files back into the data folder. Other than that, it's a good video.

yeah i am actually debating what would be best either running 2 separate installs of skyrim or through MO Profiling. Separate would be easier and safer while through MO profiling convenient both have there pros and cons really.

Just as an FYI guy's I have been playing Enderal using Mod Organizer since the first day that it came out and I am enjoying it so much. I wanted to point to another video that also gives instructions on how to use Mod Organizer as the manager and the method I used before I saw the video (providing you have the space) only because I have learned so much from all of you in this forum. I am running Skyrim - Enderal and Skyrim - SRLE on the same drive with no problems what so ever. (Rename folders after set up is complete) 

The Dirty Weasel Media

Thanks.

Btw, that PC Gamer review is nonsense. 

Really loving Enderal. Playing it as is through it's launcher, no other mods or managers. The setting is amazing, the writing is top-notch, the voice acting is professional grade and the production quality is as good or better than the Skyrim DLC. Really terrific work Sure AI team, thank you for this! I'm going to go back to playing now, can't wait to see how this turns out.

Really loving Enderal. Playing it as is through it's launcher, no other mods or managers. The setting is amazing, the writing is top-notch, the voice acting is professional grade and the production quality is as good or better than the Skyrim DLC. Really terrific work Sure AI team, thank you for this! I'm going to go back to playing now, can't wait to see how this turns out.

Sure you love it. I'm not surprised  ::):

In many ways it's much better then Skyrim.   

• +1 1