Disparity Slow Attack Speed

reddvilzz

Question

I just finished installing both SR:LE and SR:LE Extended and I started the game using ALSL vanilla start.

And I just noticed at the helgen keep when trying to do combat the first time, every time I tried to do a right hand attack using weapon my swing animation is just so slow.

Then I tried googling to find information and someone mentioned disparity class selection the one causing the issue.

So I tried resetting the class and yes it fixed the slow animation, but when I reenable it again it will make the attack animation slow again. Then I enable the option below the attack fix setting in disparity and it seems to fix the issue even when having a class chosen. Is this a bug?

I have to disable anything related to helgen reborn since I used vanilla start, things I disabled is the SRLE: Extended CR, ASIS, dual sheath redux and bashed patch (I think, not so sure). Does it have something to do with the disabled plugins perhaps?

I just finished installing both SR:LE and SR:LE Extended and I started the game using ALSL vanilla start.

And I just noticed at the helgen keep when trying to do combat the first time, every time I tried to do a right hand attack using weapon my swing animation is just so slow.

Then I tried googling to find information and someone mentioned disparity class selection the one causing the issue.

So I tried resetting the class and yes it fixed the slow animation, but when I reenable it again it will make the attack animation slow again. Then I enable the option below the attack fix setting in disparity and it seems to fix the issue even when having a class chosen. Is this a bug?

I have to disable anything related to helgen reborn since I used vanilla start, things I disabled is the SRLE: Extended CR, ASIS, dual sheath redux and bashed patch (I think, not so sure). Does it have something to do with the disabled plugins perhaps?

This could be a bug with disparity. my attack speed is fine. do me a favour create a fresh save with everything activated and see what happens.

This could be a bug with disparity. my attack speed is fine. do me a favour create a fresh save with everything activated and see what happens.

Just for making sure, did you mean create a new game? Or just make a clean save with all of the plugins activated?

After enabling all the mods and created new save and setting up Disparity the slow attack speed is disappear. But if I disabled anything related to Helgen Reborn as master and started a new game the slow attack speed will be there if I set up Disparity. I can't start with vanilla cart ride I guess

Who still does the vanilla start?

I like the vanilla start. Proper introductions to characters, and it's kind of a cool scene. Not to say that I haven't skipped it...there are only so many times you can play the same thing. :-P

But I do like doing the vanilla start every once in a while.

After enabling all the mods and created new save and setting up Disparity the slow attack speed is disappear. But if I disabled anything related to Helgen Reborn as master and started a new game the slow attack speed will be there if I set up Disparity. I can't start with vanilla cart ride I guess

interesting lets try and get to the bottom of this try deactivating the mods not needed one at a time Starting SRLE Extended CR the work your way up from the bottom; then test to see what happens.

I like the vanilla start. Proper introductions to characters, and it's kind of a cool scene. Not to say that I haven't skipped it...there are only so many times you can play the same thing. :-P

But I do like doing the vanilla start every once in a while.

Yes i understand. But after so many start ups i guess the patience comes to an end ☺

@reddvilzz have you tried to set up disparity only after the whole helgen thing?

Edited by paul666root

interesting lets try and get to the bottom of this try deactivating the mods not needed one at a time Starting SRLE Extended CR the work your way up from the bottom; then test to see what happens.

Will do after I finish reinstalling both SRLE and Extended

Yes i understand. But after so many start ups i guess the patience comes to an end ☺

@reddvilzz have you tried to set up disparity only after the whole helgen thing?

Haven't tried it maybe I'll try it after I've finished reinstalling

I've set up SRLE Extended and tested this once again, and there is something in SRLE Conflict Resolution that fixed the slow attack speed, because with that disabled I get the slow attack speed after setting up Disparity even when I am in the ALSL Cell.

I've set up SRLE Extended and tested this once again, and there is something in SRLE Conflict Resolution that fixed the slow attack speed, because with that disabled I get the slow attack speed after setting up Disparity even when I am in the ALSL Cell.

mmm interesting Personally i can't think what i did to do that I guess I must of forwarded something into the CR that did something to the Disparity speed.

mmm interesting Personally i can't think what i did to do that I guess I must of forwarded something into the CR that did something to the Disparity speed.

Well I've opened both in xEdit and there seems not much forwarded to the CR except the Race records, I checked NordRace record and looks like everything is forwarded correctly except the BODT on slot 44 which Disparity have and not been forwarded into CR. I wonder if that's the cause of the fix.

All other races reporting the same, BODT on slot 44 is not forwarded.

Well I've opened both in xEdit and there seems not much forwarded to the CR except the Race records, I checked NordRace record and looks like everything is forwarded correctly except the BODT on slot 44 which Disparity have and not been forwarded into CR. I wonder if that's the cause of the fix.

All other races reporting the same, BODT on slot 44 is not forwarded.

the body slot edit is intentional as it fixes a face mask issue with Skyrim enhanced camera and has nothing to so with attack speed.