Disparity Slow Attack Speed

reddvilzz

Question

I just finished installing both SR:LE and SR:LE Extended and I started the game using ALSL vanilla start.

And I just noticed at the helgen keep when trying to do combat the first time, every time I tried to do a right hand attack using weapon my swing animation is just so slow.

Then I tried googling to find information and someone mentioned disparity class selection the one causing the issue.

So I tried resetting the class and yes it fixed the slow animation, but when I reenable it again it will make the attack animation slow again. Then I enable the option below the attack fix setting in disparity and it seems to fix the issue even when having a class chosen. Is this a bug?

I have to disable anything related to helgen reborn since I used vanilla start, things I disabled is the SRLE: Extended CR, ASIS, dual sheath redux and bashed patch (I think, not so sure). Does it have something to do with the disabled plugins perhaps?

the body slot edit is intentional as it fixes a face mask issue with Skyrim enhanced camera and has nothing to so with attack speed.

Comparing both plugins there seems not much of a differences except that so I don't know what seems to cause it.

Well I haven't done that since I'm thinking I'll just choose to use the camping in the woods start.

But maybe I'll try that or another alternative is just to not activate/choose class in disparity before you exited helgen, because the problem happened after you choose your class and confirmed it.

After doing another check and testing here is what I do:

1. Disabled everything related to Helgen Reborn

2. Started a new game without enabling Disparity

3. Tested at the ALSL Cell and the attack speed is normal

4. Played until entering Helgen Keep and the attack speed is suddenly slow without Disparity Enabled

5. Load the game back to ALSL Cell and enabling everything

6. The attack speed suddenly occuring on the ALSL Cell

So, I'm guessing something is causing the issue which I do not know why. Well then I can make a conclusion if anyone want to start vanilla cart ride you have to enable "Remove The Attack Speed" from Disparity if you don't want to suffer from the slow attack speed at least it is for me.

What does Remove The Attack Speed function do actually I can't see any stats that saying about attack speed in the MCM menu.

The description in MCM is saying "This will disable all attack speed changes made by Disparity. Use this option  only if you are having attack speed issues that cannot be resolved by other methods. This will obviously disable any racial and class abilities that alter attack speed so choose accordingly."

Edited by reddvilzz