SkyUI, Frostfall, Campfire not showing up in MCM

ToughGhost

Question

Downloaded all mods following STEP Guide using Mod Organizer.  Added Frostfall, Campfire, True Storms, and Real Shelter.  When I load an old save or a new game, SkyUI does not even show up in MCM, and both Frostfall and Campfire have tabs but no menu options under them.  In my old save, Frostfall/Campfire still works and all my items and powers and whatnot are still there and usable, but I can't configure anything with MCM.  In a new game, I can't start Frostfall by looking up at the sky, haven't tried the console but the issue is that I can't configure any of the settings in MCM regardless.  SkyUI - I'm assuming - is what would cause the icons above each inventory menu (weapons, food, potions, etc.) to not be showing up, either.  It's very frustrating because I've uninstalled and reinstalled each of these mods and run all the necessary patchers after each new install.  I'm stumped.  

1 answer to this question

Welcome to STEP @ToughGhost.

STEP does not use Frostfall/Campfire in the current guide so either you are adding these as extras or perhaps you are actually following another guide, such as @Neovalen's Skyrim Revisited.

In either case try following the instructions in that guide or perhaps asking in the official Frostfall page where @Chesko is very active.