Logitech controller not working with Skyrim Mod Organizer

LittleShadow0

Question

I just replaced my hard drive, so I have a VERY clean Skyrim re-install process going. I have windows 10, and a logitech wireless gamepad F710 that used to work just fine with MO before my hard drive died. Right now, I have installed Skyrim (legendary edition from the disk) launched the game and started a new game to make the configuration files available, followed a tutorial to get SKSE installed manually, then downloaded SkyUI and USLEEP.

When I launch Skyrim from steam, the Skyrim icon on my desktop, or through SKSE, the controller works. When I launch through MO, the controller doesn't seem to be recognized. Unplugging the usb bit and plugging it back in has no effect. Taking batteries out and replacing them does nothing. I've tried both of these actions with MO closed, open but not launched, and with Skyrim launched through MO.

MO is installed on my desktop, while Skyrim is installed in program files. I'm hoping someone here can help me figure out how to get my controller working, as I prefer it to using the keyboard. Thanks!

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet