SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Yeah I know you guys don't use one but the thing I like is that it merge a quite a few of our esp and leveled lists. I would rather not go through by hand and do it manually mostly because I am lazy. The second option Darth suggested is that we supply a "fixed Bash Patch" but again we run into the problem of when a mod updates we need to redo that Bash patch and different load orders.

I suppose a 3rd option is we create a new merge of the mods then end up in the bash patch and fix conflicts via the CR. This might be the easist option and I guess what you guys do on your requium guide? I will have a think about it.

Requiem doesnt need a bashed patch since it handles differently the leveled lists. Its all deleveled there and a bashed patch ruins this.

I am talking about the current setup on SSE which has some mods you guys and girls use. We dont use there BP either. All leveled lists are fixed by hand (by JD ofc) and this way you can see each item ingame and what and when will be used. This way everything is as its supposed to be and nothing is underpowered or overpowered. This surely takes time but i rather have few item mods that i like and they are properly balanced than 100 and unbalanced.

Regarding merges we merged like 300 mods + SMC which also contains A LOT of mods and we are at 90 esps total. This was a MASSIVE merge (actualy a few of them) and it works wonderfully. Mostly because having more than 100 plugins seems to be impacting on performance. To give you an example: all our ECTV mods i posted (not those the in requiem guide) are merged into 3 esps (there are like 100-110 esps merged into those 3)

Edited by paul666root

Hello,

I was wondering if anybody could help me since i cannot get into the wiki it seems it is going to take a while since the site is up. I guess the wiki site has been deleted from my cache so i cannot reach to it. Could someone share webcache of it? Or any html version?

Edit: Nevermind the moment i wrote this after waiting whole day it started to working again. But thanks anyways :))

Edited by Milva

Holy molly Paul and JD I bow my head to your superior skills. :unworthy: the apprentice is now the Master.

Anyway I proberly wont be hand crafting leveled lists mostly cos I am a lazy arse sorry guys. However if anyone wants to create a hand crafted leveled list patch for the guide they are more then welcome to do so I would also be more the happy to host it for them.

I may re-examiming the Merge section yet again in light of what the Bash Patch is up to.

Hey guys, i'm now at level 27 an have noticed some quests won't start because the npc dialog lines that trigger them won't show. Examples: the white phyal, isolda's quest, the headsman's request in solitude. Could this be RDO related?

this could be related to RDO or even Timing is everything trying changing some setting in the MCM befoe digging through xedit stuff.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

One question that I foorgot to ask: are the High Resolution Texture Packs that come with Skyrim not used at all? Did not find them listed anywhere on the Modwat.ch list, so placed them in a backup folder in my  Skyrim/Data folder.

Also, more out of curiosity than anything else, I had RRR on a odified version of the old SRLE build, and noticed that the only visible conflict that I could detect, was a wall in the Nightgate Inn, that made it problematic to get to the rooms for sleeping and bathing. What else (in a general way) is the mod conflicting with?... seems to be that its a small price (for me personally ::P: ) to pay as I don't spend a lot of time in that area, and usually have a camp set up ::): .

One question that I foorgot to ask: are the High Resolution Texture Packs that come with Skyrim not used at all? Did not find them listed anywhere on the Modwat.ch list, so placed them in a backup folder in my  Skyrim/Data folder.

They're replaced by optimized versions.  The official vanilla HRDLC packs are pretty garbage without optimization.

Thx for the reply, always good to get confirmation :D

Dang, just realised... with the introduction of Lanterns of Skyrim - All in One, there is a patch included in the DynDOLOD Patches for this mod which was (in earlier iterations) required. Is that still needed or is it remedied within the CR?

Edited by fallenknighte

Okay the guide is still down after I leave it for the night, what a coincidence I guess seeing it was back before when I sleep maybe.

https://forum.step-project.com/topic/12225-502-bad-gateway/?do=findComment&comment=201985

Alll our ECTV mods i posted (not those the in requiem guide) are merged into 3 esps (there are like 100-110 esps merged into those 3)[/quotSo

Holy fudge... Does that require a lot of fixing in xEdit/CK?

yes

Also, more out of curiosity than anything else, I had RRR on a odified version of the old SRLE build, and noticed that the only visible conflict that I could detect, was a wall in the Nightgate Inn, that made it problematic to get to the rooms for sleeping and bathing. What else (in a general way) is the mod conflicting with?... seems to be that its a small price (for me personally ::P: ) to pay as I don't spend a lot of time in that area, and usually have a camp set up ::): .

The Enhanced Edition of RRR is incompatible with quests from LOTD (Navmeshes I think) that is why it was changed.

Thx for the reply, always good to get confirmation :D

Dang, just realised... with the introduction of Lanterns of Skyrim - All in One, there is a patch included in the DynDOLOD Patches for this mod which was (in earlier iterations) required. Is that still needed or is it remedied within the CR?

Thanks i had not noticed that no it is not covered by the CR as it only a script for LOD lights so add it after LoS. I will add it to the guide when I can but at the moment i am still not able to do due do to server issue.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

ok guy just so you all know the CR has been updated for LoS and Tactical Valtheim. there is now an update file on the Nexus page that contains ONLY the updated records for the new CR.

What is Bash patch up to maybe i missed something? cause evrything seems to be working on my end?

it not forwarding records properly and even creating errors that you have to fix by hand for static rocks mostly from dragonborn which is causing issues with Dyndolod.

Edited by DarkladyLexy