SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Darth, I just fired up a fresh install with Ordinator 9.14 (mainly because I didn't see your post about the crashes soon enough), and I had no crash at all.  Game loaded up for me, and never crashed in the perk menu either... mind you it WAS a test fire using coc riverwood, with my install up to the "Khajiit Show Ears" part.

Edited by Smokingjoe1982

Can anybody recommend some decent character presets?  I suck at character creation, usually play female characters, and most of the ones I have checked out have had missing body textures.  Assuming that's due to them using a different texture than mature skin.  Have found a nord one I like, but have had no luck finding elvish ones, or breton.

Darth, I just fired up a fresh install with Ordinator 9.14 (mainly because I didn't see your post about the crashes soon enough), and I had no crash at all.  Game loaded up for me, and never crashed in the perk menu either... mind you it WAS a test fire using coc riverwood, with my install up to the "Khajiit Show Ears" part.

strange Ordinator was crashing last night just reinstalled it and this morning it not crashing. Sheogorath strikes again.

• +1 1

Can anybody recommend some decent character presets?  I suck at character creation, usually play female characters, and most of the ones I have checked out have had missing body textures.  Assuming that's due to them using a different texture than mature skin.  Have found a nord one I like, but have had no luck finding elvish ones, or breton.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35678/?

Replaces all the default Breton presets with new ones. Have used it in the past and it looks pretty good.

OK little experiment for those wishing to do so. Try setting Trees and flora merged.esp to a Global priority of 75 this will mean it load near the bottom of the load order. doing this will mean any flora Landscape edits will win over Arthmoor villages. Cos I noticed while testing Arthmoor Dragon Bridge mod that if the trees merge was loaded at the top (24 for me) the path was covered in grass and plants and look really odd. with the new testing priority the esp moved to 214 (at for me it did) and the path was clear. 

Edited by Darth_mathias

Skyrim Immersive Creatures - Unofficial Patch updated to v0.2.6.

There is now a CCOR version in the optional files that deprecates the CCO-SIC patch from the CCOR page, as well as the SIC-WAFR patch that we use from its own page.

With the CCOR version of the SIC Unoffical Patch we no longer need the other two patches.

Skyrim Immersive Creatures - Unofficial Patch updated to v0.2.6.

There is now a CCOR version in the optional files that deprecates the CCO-SIC patch from the CCOR page, as well as the SIC-WAFR patch that we use from its own page.

With the CCOR version of the SIC Unoffical Patch we no longer need the other two patches.

thanks for this been looking at it think we might need a new LOOT Rule so it loads after konahrik_acc_WAFR_CCOR.esp bt am unsure could someone with more expertise then me confirm please.

Hey guys here are your updates for today:

Skytest less fear patch - one provided by SirJesto on this forum is now available on my nexus page.

switched to CCOR version of the SIC Unofficial Patch

Removed the SIC WAFR and CCO Patches as they are now include in the CCOR version of the SIC Unofficial Patch.

Updated my SRLE Extended LOTD MO Profile.

Also updated my Modwat.ch Profile (forgot about that little update)

Edited by Darth_mathias

Hey guys here are your updates for today:

Skytest less fear patch - one provided by SirJesto on this forum is now available on my nexus page.

switched to CCOR version of the SIC Unofficial Patch

Removed the SIC WAFR and CCO Patches as they are now include in the CCOR version of the SIC Nonofficial Patch.

Updated my SRLE Extended LOTD MO Profile.

Got it thanks Darth_Mathias. Much appreciated you still maintain the guide with Nozzer.

Have you (or Nozzer) created an option guide already?

Alkira.

Got it thanks Darth_Mathias. Much appreciated you still maintain the guide with Nozzer.

Have you (or Nozzer) created an option guide already?

Alkira.

Thanks well I am sure you all know to well by now I just cant leave it alone. (it just so hard to leave it alone hehehe)

no What option guide?

no What option guide?

From the "Suggestions for new additions" thread. Just asking if you (or Nozzer) was thinking about creating one which would include some additions you think are worth being added to the guide (although some have already been added).

Alkira.