SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

I found this interfered with safe houses chests etc which are by default safe..hence why you can store stuff in. I just open MCM menu and deactivate safe storage option

Do you think this something I should be recommending. I don't really use the safe storage option for Dynamic Things I just use and abuse Sofia as my portable pack mule.

Lexy i don't see it being a problem per say i.e if people wish to store things in a chest etc outside of their homes(breezeholm etc) or house mods, then this option is fine in that it makes it safe. For me i learnt the hard way not to store things outside of safe chest(generally in homes), so this option for me is thus redundant and if as per Baronaata has pointed out that EFF makes your pack mules safe, then this option is pointless...you may just place a note under dynamic mod that this option is not needed but if people wish to use it so be it..best regards...now i hear that sweet lullaby whisper of my bed calling "come hither time for sweet dreams"

Edited by berndaroy

I found this interfered with safe houses chests etc which are by default safe..hence why you can store stuff in. I just open MCM menu and deactivate safe storage option

hmmm good to know! I'll try that!

Also, another thing I've noticed... not sure if anyone else has... but sometimes if I get a grey face, I'll open console and enter in setnpcweight 50 and it looks normal. However, after I save and reload, they have the grey face again and I have to reset their weight again... is there a more permanent option, or is there something wrong going on?

Edited by Lightsourced

I don't use Dynamic Things but I personally would find it pretty annoying just having to Ignore that safe storage prompt every time I accessed my followers' inventory.

I would definitely recommend a note at least saying NOT to use the 'Safe Storage' feature of Dynamic Things on Followers or existing safe containers - the feature is useful for making a player home from a shack in the woods. The difficulty there is determining which containers are safe and which aren't.

Question of opinion - Lucidity Sound FX says you can safely drop the .esp if you don't care about individual volume controls for various sounds.

Do a lot of people do this?  Or is the options to tweak those sounds worth a precious slot in one's load order?

I don't use Dynamic Things but I personally would find it pretty annoying just having to Ignore that safe storage prompt every time I accessed my followers' inventory.

I would definitely recommend a note at least saying NOT to use the 'Safe Storage' feature of Dynamic Things on Followers or existing safe containers - the feature is useful for making a player home from a shack in the woods. The difficulty there is determining which containers are safe and which aren't.

to be honest I thought to was logical that you didn't need to use Dynamic things "Safe containers" options on Followers or houses you own but I guess not. I'll add a note about it.

Another question - under 'Audio Overhaul for Skyrim 2', on the last page of the FOMOD, most of the mods there are mods that are in the SRLE guide.  Why does said guide say to leave them all blank?

sorted it out in the CR.

I saw then when installing a texture mod - it looks interesting.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81792/?

yes i forgot about that too. I can also confirm that this mod overwrite nothing that is already covered in the guide apart from vanilla textures so it is going in.

Forgotten Retextures is a very good replacement, i use it from a while.

About storage, i'm a very fond of cloud storage (which use general store), i used it with you previous version of this guide (6 month ago) without any problem. Very few conflicts and a very useful way to handle storage.

Sadly, LOTD uses its own auto-sort storage solution that i avoid to use because this one is better (and works from everywhere).

Forgotten Retextures is a very good replacement, i use it from a while.

About storage, i'm a very fond of cloud storage (which use general store), i used it with you previous version of this guide (6 month ago) without any problem. Very few conflicts and a very useful way to handle storage.

Sadly, LOTD uses its own auto-sort storage solution that i avoid to use because this one is better (and works from everywhere).

yeah I have never really liked the auto-sort storage in LOTD. Like I say I use and abuse Sofia quite a lot she carries everything for me She is basically my own personal portable storage chest.

Hello,

how to resolve those errors

can't really tell from that need to see a screenshot of the error in Xedit