SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Hello, and thank you for this aweome and very clear guide.
I'm new in modding Skyrim, and i'm following this STEP by step instructions.
I've had some doubts about merging plugins, Loot, but previous posts explained me how to proceed.
Just a question: can i install a body replacer like Bodyslide and Outfit Studio (UUNP bodies) and related textures, without mess this fantastic Mod pack?
Thank you!

Hello, and thank you for this aweome and very clear guide.

I'm new in modding Skyrim, and i'm following this STEP by step instructions.

I've had some doubts about merging plugins, Loot, but previous posts explained me how to proceed.

Just a question: can i install a body replacer like Bodyslide and Outfit Studio (UUNP bodies) and related textures, without mess this fantastic Mod pack?

Thank you!

Yes, you can. Bodies are just meshes. They're unlike to mess with other mods, except the mods that already add their own meshes (in which case just make sure to place your UUNP body below all other body mods in MO).

AstyanGaming hi! Have you tried the flat roads version as on the guide(there may be a problem with paper map) and ENSURED THAT:

Loot Metadata Update Required:IcePenguinWorldMap.esp - Load After Vivid Weathers - Merged.esp.

Also make sure IcePenguinWorldMap.esp is loaded as shown in the Modwatch link at the top of the guide page:

EDIT: from the mod aurthors page..For the first time, a flat, high quality paper map is available from the world map for Skyrim. Rather than being a simple copy of the existing paper map texture, it was painstakingly recreated using worldspace reference screenshots, the map texture, and custom art assets. The result is something any adventurer would be proud to have tucked away in their pack.

A paper map for Solstheim is not included. It will appear similarly to the way it does in the Vivid style in 3D.

The Paper 9.0 includes an ESP file. IcePenguin added this in order to tweak the appearance of the weather in the world map in order to improve overall appearance. It also includes necessary changes in order to enforce certain camera restrictions in order for the mod to appear correctly.

Due to a chance that another mod can overwrite this mod's necessary edits to the Tamriel worldspace, it is highly recommended to load this near the end of your plugin load order.

Tilt/zoom controls are disabled when viewing the paper map. You can still pan the camera.

So again ensure the .esp loads at the end of your load order after weather .esp....Hope this helps

Hello, and thank you for your respond. I tried the flat version, yes. Same error, and even with the paper map. The IcePenguinWorldMap.esp is truly loaded after Vivid Weathers - Merged.esp

AstyanGaming hi! Sorry this hasn't helped, all i can then suggest is to post on the mods web page and see if the mod author may be able to help. As we haven't seen or had this problem posted here before......AT LEAST TO MY KNOWLEDGE, I'm not sure how to help further or you waiting for a reply. Best wishes

Another problem...
After Wrye Bash has build bash patch, there are some masters missing in bashed patch.esp(according to Mod Organizer).
Some of them are esp that got merged before  (like vivid weather.esp).
I deactivated all the merged esp in MO.
What can i do?

Edited by kyosan

Another problem...

After Wrye Bash has build bash patch, there are some masters missing in bashed patch.esp(according to Mod Organizer).

Some of them are esp that got merged before  (like vivid weather.esp).

I deactivated all the merged esp in MO.

What can i do?

if the esp included in merges have been deactivated they should not be masters of the Bash Patch. try shutting down and restarting MO back up sometime is doesn't refresh properly if that fails delete the bash patch and try again.

Thank you!
Oh last thing (i hope).

In the image attached, what i have to do?
Check the upper part of modlist, check the lover, or uncheck all?
Sorry for the noob question, but the guide is not too clear for me.

post-12479-0-82877200-1520208581_thumb.png

Edited by kyosan

When you create or update the bashed patch there is a window that has a list of check boxes on the left (e.g., "Merge Patches"), and on the right part of the window there is often a another set of checkboxes for the individual plugins that will be included for each check box on the left that is checked. Make sure that the plugins you disabled are not still in the the window on the right for any plugin type in the left window that is checked.

Hey, I noticed a bug in your SRLE NPC Retexture merged esp.

For the Torso armor addons, you have NAM3: "Female texture swap list" set to "SkinFemaleHumanBody". This causes problems when you use actually use the texture swap sets, in eg a mod like FAMOUS, since it'll swap the Mod's NPC textures out for the player's textures, and so you'll get a different colour face vs body.

Solution is just to go through all the Armor Addon torso and feet records and delete the entries

Edited by ideuiduyd

Pretty much either/or, really. Try it either way and just use what gives you the best results.

Thanks Nozzer66. I'll try using the ICBINE 4 and see what result may come up.

I would want to become like Lexy that knows almost all about modding. My husband look down on me when I asked him to teach me mod Skyrim. I stumbled upon this guide, and knew that I could show him something if I follow this guide. Thank you all who made the effort of doing this guide to all of us.

Sorry for my English. It's not my native language. Cheers.

Sent from my SM-J111F using Tapatalk

When you create or update the bashed patch there is a window that has a list of check boxes on the left (e.g., "Merge Patches"), and on the right part of the window there is often a another set of checkboxes for the individual plugins that will be included for each check box on the left that is checked. Make sure that the plugins you disabled are not still in the the window on the right for any plugin type in the left window that is checked.

Yeah, got it.

Redo all Loot order, checked all Bash tags, deactivated all left panel mods as https://modwat.ch/u/Darth_mathias/modlist, and now all ok.

Now the fun part, play XD

Thank you all, having learned much by your posts.

Edited by kyosan

Hey, I noticed a bug in your SRLE NPC Retexture merged esp.

For the Torso armor addons, you have NAM3: "Female texture swap list" set to "SkinFemaleHumanBody". This causes problems when you use actually use the texture swap sets, in eg a mod like FAMOUS, since it'll swap the Mod's NPC textures out for the player's textures, and so you'll get a different colour face vs body.

Solution is just to go through all the Armor Addon torso and feet records and delete the entries

this actually isn't a bug this how the mod authors created there mods All I did was merge them together. I have never even heard of FAMOUS before you mentioned but you seem to know how to fix it thou.

Thanks Nozzer66. I'll try using the ICBINE 4 and see what result may come up.

I would want to become like Lexy that knows almost all about modding. My husband look down on me when I asked him to teach me mod Skyrim. I stumbled upon this guide, and knew that I could show him something if I follow this guide. Thank you all who made the effort of doing this guide to all of us.

Sorry for my English. It's not my native language. Cheers.

Sent from my SM-J111F using Tapatalk

I wouldn't say I am a expert just your average modder that has screwed up once or twice.