SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

I'm still on SRLE.  I added a few mods that were not in either of the guide.  So far everything is working out great.  I am on Effect section now on SRLE.  I'm almost have way through.  I did however made another profile.  But this ones for The People of Skyrim addition.   Of course I won't be able to install all of the mods, but its ok.   I'm just excited that I can finally play Skyrim with my redguard Gherdyl <3

20980889-1521224254.jpg

Hey guys, thank you all for chiming in - love the active discussion. Sorry have not had a chance to respond yet, been tied up with work. But once I get home, I will re-post an update of where I am at along with an updated list of my non-guide mods :)

Has anyone who plays a vampire noticed or had a problem with health/healing potions not working? I checked Better Vampires in the mod configuration panel, and there is indeed an option for potions affecting vamps/not affecting. But no matter which option is selected, healing potions will not work no matter what...

Go into the MCM for CACO and turn off "no restore health for vampires" in the alchemy tab.

Me again (visions of Jack Nicholson popping his head through the door... a la The Shining)

I noticed this on my last playthrough, but was hoping that a fresh install with all the updates would remedy this, but no luck. Its seems that a number of NPCs altered by the Bijin series are not working (notably Hulda of The Bannered Mare in Whiterun, amongst a few others). They have the default light skin texture for their bodies, while their faces are really dark, the hair and facegendata for them does not seem to apply properly, yet it is only a select few.

I noticed that the NPC Retexture Conflict Resolution gets merged into the Bashed Patch. Is that supposed to happen? Am at a loss to explain what is going on, as most of the NPCs touched by Bijin appear to be fine.

I keep getting this error for merging CACO patches. It keeps telling me that CACO_RND_Patch.esp and CACO_CoinReplacer_Patch.esp has non-contiguous plugins in it. It's status is "Critical".  It said that I have to adjust the load order and restart Merge Plugins to resolve this.  I tried to do that but it still didn't do anything to resolve the issue.   Its the same way with Better Quest Objectives as well.

Heya nappilydeestruction

It should tell you where each of the of plugins needs to be in relation to the others patches in the log when you tried to merge them. Place all the patches you intend to merge at the bottom of your Load Order in MO, actvate them together with the Master esps they require, and fire up Merge Plugins again. I personally don't use RND, so can't adivise you well with that.

Heya johnnywatts

I'm no expert, but the specs seem pretty decent to me (certainly better than my oh-so-out-of-date desktop system, lol). Maybe using ENBoost instead of full ENB will help with performance if needed, also using 1K texture sets instead of the usual 2K will also boost performance - again, if required - to my untrained eye, don't think that's going to be much of an issue. My specs are quite inferior on my desktop, and it runs fine (more or less  ::D: )

Ok now I really have a problem.  I have been following mostly the SRLE with a few additional mods added to SRLE.  Here is my left side and right side of MO mod order list. 

GameCrashes-Mod%20orderlist%20MO%201_zps

GameCrashes-Mod%20orderlist%20MO%202_zps

GameCrashes-Mod%20orderlist%20MO%203_zps

GameCrashes-Mod%20orderlist%20MO%204_zps

GameCrashes-Mod%20orderlist%20MO%205_zps

GameCrashes-Mod%20orderlist%20MO%206_zps

GameCrashes-Mod%20orderlist%20MO%207_zps

GameCrashes-Mod%20orderlist%20MO%208_zps

GameCrashes-Mod%20orderlist%20MO%209_zps

Every time I go to the game.  It freezes at the Skyrim symbol.  I'm not able to play the game at all.

I dunno what could be the cause of it though.  I think I should have checked some mods before I did the installation.  I stopped at the Landscape section a day ago and everything worked fine.  But since this early morning since I added some other mods plus the bashed patch, its not going to start at all.  Can someone please help me with this.  Its been very frustrating.

Edited by nappilydeestruction

Ok now I really have a problem. I have been following mostly the SRLE with a few additional mods added to SRLE. Here is my left side and right side of MO mod order list.

GameCrashes-Mod%20orderlist%20MO%201_zps

GameCrashes-Mod%20orderlist%20MO%202_zps

GameCrashes-Mod%20orderlist%20MO%203_zps

GameCrashes-Mod%20orderlist%20MO%204_zps

GameCrashes-Mod%20orderlist%20MO%205_zps

GameCrashes-Mod%20orderlist%20MO%206_zps

GameCrashes-Mod%20orderlist%20MO%207_zps

GameCrashes-Mod%20orderlist%20MO%208_zps

GameCrashes-Mod%20orderlist%20MO%209_zps

Every time I go to the game. It freezes at the Skyrim symbol. I'm not able to play the game at all.

I dunno what could be the cause of it though. I think I should have checked some mods before I did the installation. I stopped at the Landscape section a day ago and everything worked fine. But since this early morning since I added some other mods plus the bashed patch, its not going to start at all. Can someone please help me with this. Its been very frustrating.

Have you checked the bashed patch section? There are some mods that must not be included inside the bashed patch.

Sent from my SM-T231 using Tapatalk

Edited by Shetashie

Heya johnnywatts

I'm no expert, but the specs seem pretty decent to me (certainly better than my oh-so-out-of-date desktop system, lol). Maybe using ENBoost instead of full ENB will help with performance if needed, also using 1K texture sets instead of the usual 2K will also boost performance - again, if required - to my untrained eye, don't think that's going to be much of an issue. My specs are quite inferior on my desktop, and it runs fine (more or less  ::D: )

I'm not sure what specs you're looking at, but my question was if anyone here runs SRLE LoTD Extended on a laptop, what kind of laptop they have, and how their performance is.

I'm running a nice desktop now. Plan to get a laptop for my temporary assignment to Japan (1 year).