[unique Flowers and Plants]

Land edits need to be removed:

1. Open TES5Edit and load only Unique Flowers & Plants.esp
  2. Once loaded Right click and apply script
  3. Locate Hishy_Remove_LAND_Records
  4. From the drop down menu select Unique Flowers & Plants.esp

ISSUE: After click "OK" I got message

attachicon.gifskyrim err.jpg

I tried everything, from different version tes5, mteFunctions, everything i found.

Tutorial also claim LIB folder. But there is no LIB folder which contain mteFunction. There is only some mteBase,etc stuff

I want to say i used mte function master zip file which contain lib folder with bunch of files, but no mteFunction.pass file, i also download mteFunction file from Merged_something zip and extracted that file to tes5 folder, i also combine everything you can imagine but no luck.

if you can upload your tes5 folder so i can try that way would be good

Any clues

make sure you have MXPF - Mator's xEdit Patching Framework installed.

Just a note: I replaced Wrye Bash with Mator Smash, and my game seems much more stable compared to last week when I used Wrye.

Is there any consideration for using Mator Smash instead for this guide?

Probably not since we have essentially moved on to the Special Edition. We a basically just maintaining things due to the guide still being so popular.

My horses are invisible for some reason...but the saddles and such remain visible. Any clues?

MrBqNz6.jpg

You must have deleted the wrong files. Try reinstalling immersive horse and delete only the said files. Before that, try turn off immersive horse and see if your horse show up. If thetmy do, then reinstall immersive horse and delete the files stated in the guide.

Sent from my SM-T231 using Tapatalk

You must have deleted the wrong files. Try reinstalling immersive horse and delete only the said files. Before that, try turn off immersive horse and see if your horse show up. If thetmy do, then reinstall immersive horse and delete the files stated in the guide.

Sent from my SM-T231 using Tapatalk

The instructions for IH doesn't say to delete anything.

Also, I reinstalled. Still invisible.

Your Welcome the Merg Tag is still a work in progress but we will get it done.

What I would do is run LOOT then check for conflicts. All you need to do is apply the filter once then check to see if it flags anything in your newly added esps.

So, basically install the SRLE LOTD Conflict Resolution.esp, Custom Fixes, run LOOT and then check for conflicts before doing the xEdit Scripts??

Also, got a question about Re-Linker - I ran that just after doing the Collectables and Treasures Merge. So do I need to run Re-Linker again after doing creating the No More Dragon LOD's Output.esp??

So, basically install the SRLE LOTD Conflict Resolution.esp, Custom Fixes, run LOOT and then check for conflicts before doing the xEdit Scripts??

Also, got a question about Re-Linker - I ran that just after doing the Collectables and Treasures Merge. So do I need to run Re-Linker again after doing creating the No More Dragon LOD's Output.esp??

you really need to run Relinker at the end just before you run DynDOLOD.

you really need to run Relinker at the end just before you run DynDOLOD.

Crap... Good thing I made an image right before Conflict Resolution. Ok, thanks Lexy, I will re-start from there.

I guess I will attempt the additional Conflict Resolution this time too - see how many things pop up before I run the xEdit scripts.

Also, on the Merges page, maybe the following section needs revision:

Collectables and Treasures Merged

Files to merge:

• BGtheCapturedFairies.esp (BadGremlins Captured Fairies)
  • BadGremlinsJarHunt.esp (BadGremlins Great JarHunt)
  • BGsomethingFishy.esp (BadGremlins Something Fishy)
  • BGtrophyHeads.esp (BadGremlins Trophy Heads)
  • SkyrimsUniqueTreasures.esp (Skyrims Unique Treasures)

Merge name:

• --- Collectables and Treasures Merged

Filename:

• Collectables and Treasures Merged.esp

Left Pane Placement:

• Directly After Skyrims Unique Treasures

Please note that this merge requires you to run ReLinker. Check the ReLinker section at the end of the guide for more info.

The yellow note above makes it sound as if we have to run ReLinker immediately after creating the above merge - which was what I did.

Edited by Pelleas

Hey Everyone

Can anyone provide me with an organized load order of all the plugins please?

i don't need the merged bashed plugins just the active plugins

P.s:I have with this Guide for over 1 year and i am honestly honored to be a small part in this large and vast community who are committed to this game even until now

Thank U Everyone For Breeding Life To This game^^

can I add another NPC replacers mod?
I kinda prefer this aela mod rather than the bijin https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/87796

same as jordis https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/87395?tab=posts&BH=0
​this one too https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/90198

​can I ask what will conflict with this mod?
assuming that I have all the mods in the guide.

Edited by FuhFuhFresh

Hey Everyone

Can anyone provide me with an organized load order of all the plugins please?

i don't need the merged bashed plugins just the active plugins

P.s:I have with this Guide for over 1 year and i am honestly honored to be a small part in this large and vast community who are committed to this game even until now

Thank U Everyone For Breeding Life To This game^^

we have a link to Darth's Modwat.ch Profile at the top og the wiki page. Or you can download my premade MO file from the nexus page.

can I add another NPC replacers mod?

I kinda prefer this aela mod rather than the bijin https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/87796

same as jordis https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/87395?tab=posts&BH=0

​this one too https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/90198

​can I ask what will conflict with this mod?

assuming that I have all the mods in the guide.

if you place these at the bottom of the NPC Retexture Section of the guide and make sure the NPC records overwrite the  SRLE Extended LOTD - NPC Retexture Merged.esp and SRLE Extended LOTD - NPC Retextures - Conflict Resolution.esp and conflict resolve anything you want you should be good to go.

• +1 1

Probably not since we have essentially moved on to the Special Edition. We a basically just maintaining things due to the guide still being so popular.

Hi Lexy; How does this "finished" project compare to the special edition? In your opinion, should the laymen stick with this current nonspecial edition while you and your team work on the special edition? Or is it in a good enough shape to justify the average user switching over?

I've been following this mod project for a number of years and greatly appreciate it.

I'm confuse on this step. after installing SRLE Extended LoTD - Conflict Resolution

Post Installation: Sort Masters For SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp In TES5Edit

how do you guys do this? for some reason I cant run tes5edit with SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp

Hi Lexy; How does this "finished" project compare to the special edition? In your opinion, should the laymen stick with this current nonspecial edition while you and your team work on the special edition? Or is it in a good enough shape to justify the average user switching over?

I've been following this mod project for a number of years and greatly appreciate it.

It up to you there a few extra tools you need to learn how to use for the SE Version plus bare in mind the SE guide is considered to be a beta build it is stable and loads of users over there that can help you out if you get stuck.

I'm confuse on this step. after installing SRLE Extended LoTD - Conflict Resolution

Post Installation: Sort Masters For SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp In TES5Edit

how do you guys do this? for some reason I cant run tes5edit with SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp

Open TES5Edit in Mod Organizer and click [OK].Select all ESMs/ESPs and select "Sort Masters".Click the [X] in the upper right hand corner, uncheck "Backup plugins", and click [OK].
  • +1 1