SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Hello, did I mess something in my install possibly? The issue Im having is that female npcs are nude under their armor. As in leather armor I can see their nipples on the left breast and skirt like armor (again leather armor for instance) the women are going commando and would prefer to fix this issue if possible. My thinking is that if no one else has noticed this then its definitely a miss install of some sort.

Alright, Im back again and have discovered what was causing the nude females under various armors. It was TMB Vanilla Armors at play causing this. Installing a different UNPB mesh armors corrected the issue. 

Now I am looking for insight on this particular issue that has surfaced and I dont think this is a anti aliasing issue, as no matter what I do it persists. What I'm seeing is a weird graphical glitch around the hands (besides the clipping of the knuckles) the skin is artifacting  and it shows through every gauntlet in the game. I followed the NPC retexture section exactly too.

https://youtu.be/hZ65oKNxiR4

Edited by InstantKor

Something I noticed while surfing around the reddit, do we need to run CCOR Compatibility scripts + CCOR Break It Down script in xEdit to make the extra armors compatible with CCOR? Or does the mod take care itself?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Hi I'm currently following 

https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Darth_mathias/SRLE_Extended_Legacy_of_The_Dragonborn

I hate to feel like a nube but I need some assistance whit 

[Crash fixes]

1. First extract SKSE Plugin Preloader, copy d3dx9_42.dll in your Skyrim folder (where you found TESV.exe). ok, it's installed as instructed.
  2. Then Install Crash fixes by meh321 as usual SKSE plugin. Here my logic starts to bother me.
  3. Check if you have a filename named "CrashFixPlugin_preload.txt" in Data\SKSE\Plugins (besides CrashFixPlugin.ini and CrashFixPlugin.dll), if not Right Click on the mod and open in explorer and create it. And here it goes sideways.

MO, installs in separate folders inside its own little corner of the drive, right. So unless I have been using NMM to install my SKSE mods, I cant have the folder he's talking about. The file he wants me to edit is in

Mod Organizer\mods\Crash Fixes v12 - Beta\SKSE\Plugins

So my question is, is this a mod I should install manually so it ends up in the right place?

Swed_DR_Plastic hi! Just a little confused in regards to your post. Firstly if you are following the guide, then you know the preferred mod manager is Mod Organizer 1. NMM IS NOT RECOMMENDED as it has problems installing LOTD further into the guide properly(as you may read about on LOTD post page if you dig in it a little). MO is far better then it. Secondly, as mentioned on the prerequisite page, MANUALLY down load the SKSE plugin preloader, extract the d3dx9_42.dll and install in your skyrim folder, as you have already done. IF USING MO, open it and follow the link to crashfixplugin on nexus. Once there use the mod manager button under files, to have MO download it into it's download folder. Once done, then click on the download button in the right pane of MO and double click the downloaded crashfix plugin. It will ask you to name the folder if not automatically (crash fixes). Once installed, go on the left pane of MO where the new folder is, right click on it and then "open in explorer", and you should have a "skse" and a "meta i.n.i" file/folder. Double click the skse reveals plugins folder, double click this folder reveals three files (CrashFixPlugin.ini and CrashFixPlugin.dll and CrashFixPlugin_preload.txt). The instruction is only there in case the last mentioned .txt isn't found, then and only then, does it need to be created in Crash fixes/skse/plugins/ folder. Yes it can be done manually but NOT recommended, as MO will install the plugin exactly were it needs to be installed, and less likely for errors to occur, by manually installing....unless the guide SPECIFICALLY requires you to do so. The beauty of installing through MO is that when you double click to install, it shows you exactly what is going to be install and the file tree...i.e you name the file and click manual and it shows you the file tree...click the arrow to the left of skse, it shows plugins and again files in there proper order. Anyway hope this may help ::):

Well, I have gotten everything to work except the Wyre Bash Patch whit one mod slot to spare. Had to remove a less loot mod so I could install predator vision and lockpick overhaul, hate picking locks.

mmm that doesn't sound right pre Wyre bash should have around the 240 mark post-Wyre bash in shoudl do down to the 200ish mark. Also this guide comes with Lock Overhaul.

• +1 1

Just a dumb question from someone who never tried to use Ordenador (but read about it and thought)... Why would you use Ordenador when DDSOpt is so much better and this guide even tells to use it when optimizing Beth's textures, Falskaar, Helgen Reborn, etc? Here's an example thread discussing both (there are many threads on this): https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/2vtn9m/ddsopt_vs_optimizer_textures/

Both has their own superiority though, I used Ordenator too as it has the ability of filtering texture so that you can reduce all 2k textures down to 1k while those under 1k won't be touch at all.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I guess DDSopt need to manually select a file texture 1 by 1 to get it reduced while Ordenator can filter and reduce all in the same time.

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

Hey guys, this would be my final attempt at a fix.

On the advice of another mod forum I tried removing LAL to see if that would increase my stability. It didn’t stop the crashing. I used xEdit to remove LAL from the patch and also had to remove Relic Hunter from my bashed patch manually (for some reason it wouldn’t remove it on its own). Below I’m linking my specs and Modwatch.

https://modwat.ch/u/Dex7491/plugins

https://pastebin.com/zUARTDi1

It is indeed a 2GB vram caes with shared ram of up to 8GB. Any other ideas?

Are you using ENB? If yes, then remove all ENB related except the ENB series, change UseSpeedHack to True, then install ICBINE to make up for the ENB graphic.

2GB vram is impossible to run with all ENB graphical in it.

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

Hi! I could really use some help. I just finished following the guide and tried to play the game. It launched fine, and everything seems to work, except that some of my sounds seem to be either missing or not triggering.

I've only run around for a little while, but examples of sounds that definitely aren't playing are:

The player character's grunts on attacking or taking damage (tested with both genders)

The sound of a bow drawing and firing

Any sound from swinging a weapon

Additionally, the impact from melee weapons and from arrows don't seem to trigger 100% of the time.

I'm at a bit of a loss and I don't really know how to go about troubleshooting this considering how light the impact from the mod list's audio mods seems to be. I'd really appreciate some guidance.

Edited by Fanofgaming