SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

In furtherance of the Undeath Classical Lichdom patch for Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim Polish Version, foun here (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/89448).

This version does use some extra Assets that may or not be viable in the LOad Order and, since I have not installed these, I have refrained from installing it im my Load Order at this time. However, a quick look in TES5Edit suggests that translation back to english would be a simple affair.

I leave it to you to decide if you want to make use of this (along with any changes you may need to make - sorry about that).

How would I go about updating this patch to work?  Or do I need to google this?  What would I look for?  Thank you.

Or - could someone post the correct patch for download - from DrobBox - in the meantime?

Long time since I last popped in, I have logged over 200 hours into my current play through and am loving every second of it still. I just had a question though, is it possible or has anyone completed the museum in a single play through? I heard that it was impossible because the game will eventually become too unstable. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Recommended Update to Merge Instructions Page:

WEAPONS & ARMORS MERGE

Idiot check: Make sure All Bash Tags for Faction Crossbows.esp have been removed using Wrye Bash before creating this merged mod.

Files to merge:

• Saeri_AetherialCrown.esp - (Aetherial Crown - CCF Improved Artifacts Patch)
  • BlockSparkles.esp - (Improved Weapon Impact EFFECTS Correct Metal)
  • BosmerHeaddresses.esp - (TDN Bosmer Skull Headdresses)
  • BosmerHeaddresses-LeveledList.esp - (TDN Bosmer Skull Headdresses - Levled Lists)
  • Craftable Horse Barding.esp - (Craftable Horse Barding)
  • Daedric Glowing Horse Barding.esp - (Craftable Horse Barding - Daedric Glowing Horse Barding Add-on)
  • Faction Crossbows.esp - (Faction Crossbows)
  • LightBladesArmor.esp - (Female Blades Light Armor)
  • NightingaleArrows.esp - (Nightingale Arrows - CCOR compatibility patch)
  • Northgirl.esp - (Northgirl Armor)
  • El_WayfarersCoat.esp - (Wayfarer's Coat)

Merge name:

• --- Weapons & Armors Merged - SRLE Extended

Filename:

• Weapons_Armors Merged.esp

Recommendation:

Remove:  Saeri_AetherialCrown.esp - (Aetherial Crown - CCF Improved Artifacts Patch)

Remove:  NightingaleArrows.esp - (Nightingale Arrows - CCOR compatibility patch)

Both esp's are not installed, per the main guide - instead we are to remove them as XXX overwrites them.

Hope this helps

How would I go about updating this patch to work?  Or do I need to google this?  What would I look for?  Thank you.

Or - could someone post the correct patch for download - from DrobBox - in the meantime?

My understanding of the correct procedure is sketchy at lest. However, there seems to be only one or two records that are written in Polish and drag/dropping the record from Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim across to the same record in the Ordinator patch seemed to work for me. I can't remember the exact wording, but I believe it refers to Conjuration (the record is near the top).

The main difficulty lies in the values that have been changed. If you are not using any of the mods the author of the translation lists as requirements to use his mod, then you will need to ask someone with way more experience than I.

As for posting an English version of the Ordinator Patch to Dropbox, prior content between the author of that mod and the good folks (Nozzer, Darth_mathius and DarkLadyLexy) would have to have been reached. There may be someone on here who may be able to offer further advice/help via PM, but I have sadly reached the end of my knowlesge and experience (not that it was all that much to begin with :P ). Most of my prior conflict resolution involved creating a TES5EditMerged Patch within that program and hoping for the best, lol

Hopefully, the Mod Author will release his rebuilt version of classical lichdom, together with a new Ordinator Patch sometime in the next month, at least according to a post hosted on Reddit (mentioned a page or two back).

It might be easier (and safer) to do without Undeath altogether - assuming there's nothing in the SRLE Conflict Resolution file that addresses Undeath - if you need to finish up your load order so you can play.

Edited by fallenknighte

Long time since I last popped in, I have logged over 200 hours into my current play through and am loving every second of it still. I just had a question though, is it possible or has anyone completed the museum in a single play through? I heard that it was impossible because the game will eventually become too unstable. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Have to say, have not encountered any issues with instability over extended Playthroughs. The last one I did prior to having to re-install my load order, I had pretty much completed the Legacy Gallery, minus some of the new world expansions and quest, eg, Falskaar, Vigilant. I had intended to do those on another playthrough after turning on the Perstistent Feature in LOTD. Unfortunately, my HDD, with the LOTD Install on,  threw a hissy fit and decided it didn't want to work anymore, so had to go and replace it, hence the re-install.

That's probably one of the better features of the LOTD Guide - being able to have your progress saved through subsequent playthroughs (as long as LOTD isn't significantly updated). About the only thing I noticed, which is more likely due to my rig, is that the more complete the Museum becomes, it starts to get a little choppy, lag-wise, as it has to render all those weapons, etc.

Valor hi! Yes it is possible, as i have finished this guide with my own favored added mods built on top of it. Took nine months of playing and completed the museum full (if i recall 3500) items....excluding any personal armors, in the other armory wings......i think and may be wrong(lord knows i have been before lol), that prior to crash fix, the build up in papyrus strings count or some such, brought about the instability, however with crash fix changing the way that works, no problems. To be fair and it may be the way i have the finding of loot setup in game, towards the last day or so had to "cheat", some items just never showed up in game or i never found...but that was a hand full of items...off the top of my head..the golden plate armor set from SUT. If your still unsure Icecreamassassin or Sirjesto would be able to shed a clearer picture, and this play through was the first time i've played from start to finish of any guide..Darth, Nozzer and Lexy really brought stability to this guide. Also a nice surprise awaits you on the completion of the museum, from quest point of view...continue to have fun...i'm on the SE build now

Have to say, have not encountered any issues with instability over extended Playthroughs. The last one I did prior to having to re-install my load order, I had pretty much completed the Legacy Gallery, minus some of the new world expansions and quest, eg, Falskaar, Vigilant. I had intended to do those on another playthrough after turning on the Perstistent Feature in LOTD. Unfortunately, my HDD, with the LOTD Install on,  threw a hissy fit and decided it didn't want to work anymore, so had to go and replace it, hence the re-install.

That's probably one of the better features of the LOTD Guide - being able to have your progress saved through subsequent playthroughs (as long as LOTD isn't significantly updated). About the only thing I noticed, which is more likely due to my rig, is that the more complete the Museum becomes, it starts to get a little choppy, lag-wise, as it has to render all those weapons, etc.

Valor hi! Yes it is possible, as i have finished this guide with my own favored added mods built on top of it. Took nine months of playing and completed the museum full (if i recall 3500) items....excluding any personal armors, in the other armory wings......i think and may be wrong(lord knows i have been before lol), that prior to crash fix, the build up in papyrus strings count or some such, brought about the instability, however with crash fix changing the way that works, no problems. To be fair and it may be the way i have the finding of loot setup in game, towards the last day or so had to "cheat", some items just never showed up in game or i never found...but that was a hand full of items...off the top of my head..the golden plate armor set from SUT. If your still unsure Icecreamassassin or Sirjesto would be able to shed a clearer picture, and this play through was the first time i've played from start to finish of any guide..Darth, Nozzer and Lexy really brought stability to this guide. Also a nice surprise awaits you on the completion of the museum, from quest point of view...continue to have fun...i'm on the SE build now

Thank you! I have never been so enthusiastic about a game before. I love the idea of filling out an entire museum with displays and wonderment. My build is from back January 2nd of this year. Hopefully there has not been any horribly game breaking bugs that have been fixed since then that i missed. In any case thank you for the replies i really appreciate it. c:

Hey one quick question. The oddest thing started happening to me. I began crashing recently...like a lot! Probably 2-3 times every couple of hours. I am not sure what is causing it, but i do notice it happens when i am outside and right after Lydia teleports to me via Leaders teleportation. Is there a fix for this?

Even though it seems this forum is pretty dead these days, I'll try and ask anyway. Has anyone else had issues traveling back to Skyrim from Falskaar? I'm trying to travel back through the trap door on Wulf's boat, but clicking on the door does absolutely nothing. I've tried searching around google, but have been unable to find a single thing about this, so I'm guessing the issue might be tied to this particular setup i.e. SrleLotdextended. Possibly some kind of conflict that hasn't been noticed maybe?

Even though it seems this forum is pretty dead these days, I'll try and ask anyway. Has anyone else had issues traveling back to Skyrim from Falskaar? I'm trying to travel back through the trap door on Wulf's boat, but clicking on the door does absolutely nothing. I've tried searching around google, but have been unable to find a single thing about this, so I'm guessing the issue might be tied to this particular setup i.e. SrleLotdextended. Possibly some kind of conflict that hasn't been noticed maybe?

If I remember there is an issue can't remember what it was now but if the worst comes to the worst you can always COC yourself back

You can try this mod that i used to get back from Falskaar in place of the boat hatch that i too had problems with...https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38465

Hi everybody, I have updated everything to today date EXCEPT CACO which is now version 2.0 anybody know how to update this (mods to change, add and remove ) and can post here the howto ? Thank you very much!

*** I have not done it since I don't want to mess things up!

Edited by AthlonAI