SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Hello! Is this guide still up to date and safe to follow?

I just pushed through the guide 2-3 times to get everything right.  Yes it's still up to date.  Occasionally there is an older mod that it requires - which sometimes you cannot find on nexus - but it is usually available through external resources.

I'm loving this SLRE.  No more hack and slash - you have to actually plan when and where you will be, what you are doing, etc.  Dragons are tougher.  First dragon kicked my backside twice.  I hope to kill it third time through!  More realistic and believable.  "That was the hairiest fight I've ever been in" actually fits now.

Hello! Is this guide still up to date and safe to follow?

It's not updated since May 2018...

BUT:  I updated it myself to latest updated mods and added some contents that have equivalent in LE from the SE guide of DarkLadyLexys AND added some others mods that I like.  It seems that everything works fine for now to my modified version.

The biggest thing is to update CACO to version 2.0.  The other thing I've done is to switch Arthmoor's village to the All-in-One version which require only one ESP. If you follow that route you'll have to go into wyre bash and change the masters of all the patch or mods related to the separate villages one to the AIO one. Hope this help if you want to go that way.

Bare in mind too..if memory serves me right, the LOTD patch pre-built by Sirjesto, that used in this guide uses the CACO v 1.2.1. If you use v 2.0, you will need to grab the patch for it, from patch central and rebuild the patch

Thanks for the info berndaroy... I'll look into it this weekend!

Hello,

First of all thanks for creating such an amazing and stable mod guide, I love it.

I'm just wondering why I have this face problem with Seranaholic not working as intended?  It seems her textures are overwritten by other texture mods, but I'm not sure how, since MO doesn't list any conflicts and Seranaholic is overwriting everything.  Is there a fix for this?

Hello,

First of all thanks for creating such an amazing and stable mod guide, I love it.

I'm just wondering why I have this face problem with Seranaholic not working as intended?  It seems her textures are overwritten by other texture mods, but I'm not sure how, since MO doesn't list any conflicts and Seranaholic is overwriting everything.  Is there a fix for this?

I would crack open xEdit and check out Seranas headparts and see what conflicts there are if any.

is there any documentation that covers what exactly is in the custom fixes similar to how we have the page that breaks down the CR patch for us, I'm trying to make a lite version of this build to run on a potato so I'm not using all the texture and mesh mods but I am using some and would like to make my own custom fixes for this build but I don't really know what is for which mods.

Edited by G_Z

ya I just did a complete build before I did my previous mentioned custom lite build for my TV rig (the potato) it was also updated yesterday. its just not an active project anymore in the sense that they are not adding anything else or making massive changes, IE the loot section hasn't been updated to account for global priority being gone and undeath classical lichdom is currently hidden so you will have to work around those

ya I just did a complete build before I did my previous mentioned custom lite build for my TV rig (the potato) it was also updated yesterday. its just not an active project anymore in the sense that they are not adding anything else or making massive changes, IE the loot section hasn't been updated to account for global priority being gone and undeath classical lichdom is currently hidden so you will have to work around those

the project is no longer in active development we have moved on to SSE

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

It's not updated since May 2018...

The other thing I've done is to switch Arthmoor's village to the All-in-One version which require only one ESP. If you follow that route you'll have to go into wyre bash and change the masters of all the patch or mods related to the separate villages one to the AIO one. Hope this help if you want to go that way.

What's the best way to go about doing this? I feel like when I try to change required masters I break stuff. 

• 3 months later...

Hi guys, a huge thanks to the guide author and contributors of this forum.

I just got a lil question :

Can i install these mods :

- Beyond skyrim- Bruma

- LC- Become king of riverhelm

These 2 mods looks amazing and i'll realy be happy yo add them to my game but i prefer to be sure that's ok.

If that's fine, could someone explain me how to add them properly ? I'm such a begginer in the modding game...

Furthermore, are there some other DLC-sized mods which could be added to this guide ? I certainly skipped some wondefull mods and if i could add them it would be awesome.

I'm rly sorry if my english is not rly comprehensive, thats my 1st time on this kind of forums...

thanks a lot and have a nice day.

• +1 1