• Please log in to reply
11771 replies to this topic

#11761 BMaytrix

BMaytrix

Prisoner

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 09:46 PM

Hello! Is this guide still up to date and safe to follow?

I just pushed through the guide 2-3 times to get everything right.  Yes it's still up to date.  Occasionally there is an older mod that it requires - which sometimes you cannot find on nexus - but it is usually available through external resources.

I'm loving this SLRE.  No more hack and slash - you have to actually plan when and where you will be, what you are doing, etc.  Dragons are tougher.  First dragon kicked my backside twice.  I hope to kill it third time through!  More realistic and believable.  "That was the hairiest fight I've ever been in" actually fits now.

#11762 AthlonAI

AthlonAI

Guard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 11:40 AM

Hello! Is this guide still up to date and safe to follow?

It's not updated since May 2018...

BUT:  I updated it myself to latest updated mods and added some contents that have equivalent in LE from the SE guide of DarkLadyLexys AND added some others mods that I like.  It seems that everything works fine for now to my modified version.

The biggest thing is to update CACO to version 2.0.  The other thing I've done is to switch Arthmoor's village to the All-in-One version which require only one ESP. If you follow that route you'll have to go into wyre bash and change the masters of all the patch or mods related to the separate villages one to the AIO one. Hope this help if you want to go that way.

#11763 berndaroy

berndaroy

Jarl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 12:54 PM

Bare in mind too..if memory serves me right, the LOTD patch pre-built by Sirjesto, that used in this guide uses the CACO v 1.2.1. If you use v 2.0, you will need to grab the patch for it, from patch central and rebuild the patch

#11764 AthlonAI

AthlonAI

Guard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 22 November 2018 - 12:16 AM

Bare in mind too..if memory serves me right, the LOTD patch pre-built by Sirjesto, that used in this guide uses the CACO v 1.2.1. If you use v 2.0, you will need to grab the patch for it, from patch central and rebuild the patch

Thanks for the info berndaroy... I'll look into it this weekend!

#11765 renton

renton

Prisoner

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 November 2018 - 01:20 PM

Hey Guys,

i noticed that the author of the Mod Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim (https://www.nexusmod...im/mods/80918/?) has hidden his Mod. Is there any way to get this mod? Can somebody please upload it to dropbox maybe?

#11766 ZannaLion

ZannaLion

Prisoner

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 08:52 PM

Hello,

First of all thanks for creating such an amazing and stable mod guide, I love it.

I'm just wondering why I have this face problem with Seranaholic not working as intended?  It seems her textures are overwritten by other texture mods, but I'm not sure how, since MO doesn't list any conflicts and Seranaholic is overwriting everything.  Is there a fix for this?

#11767 DarkladyLexy

DarkladyLexy

Dragon King

• Pack Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,665 posts

Posted 02 December 2018 - 09:38 AM

Hello,

First of all thanks for creating such an amazing and stable mod guide, I love it.

I'm just wondering why I have this face problem with Seranaholic not working as intended?  It seems her textures are overwritten by other texture mods, but I'm not sure how, since MO doesn't list any conflicts and Seranaholic is overwriting everything.  Is there a fix for this?

I would crack open xEdit and check out Seranas headparts and see what conflicts there are if any.

#11768 G_Z

G_Z

Prisoner

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 08:58 PM

is there any documentation that covers what exactly is in the custom fixes similar to how we have the page that breaks down the CR patch for us, I'm trying to make a lite version of this build to run on a potato so I'm not using all the texture and mesh mods but I am using some and would like to make my own custom fixes for this build but I don't really know what is for which mods.

Edited by G_Z, 06 December 2018 - 08:58 PM.

#11769 rolltide78

rolltide78

Prisoner

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 03:22 PM

Do you think this guide is still working if I followed it to completion again?  Haven't played this in a couple of years and thought I'd give it a go.   Thanks!

#11770 G_Z

G_Z

Prisoner

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 December 2018 - 08:42 AM

ya I just did a complete build before I did my previous mentioned custom lite build for my TV rig (the potato) it was also updated yesterday. its just not an active project anymore in the sense that they are not adding anything else or making massive changes, IE the loot section hasn't been updated to account for global priority being gone and undeath classical lichdom is currently hidden so you will have to work around those

#11771 DarkladyLexy

DarkladyLexy

Dragon King

• Pack Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,665 posts

Posted 13 December 2018 - 09:11 AM

ya I just did a complete build before I did my previous mentioned custom lite build for my TV rig (the potato) it was also updated yesterday. its just not an active project anymore in the sense that they are not adding anything else or making massive changes, IE the loot section hasn't been updated to account for global priority being gone and undeath classical lichdom is currently hidden so you will have to work around those

the project is no longer in active development we have moved on to SSE

#11772 monotone_screaming

monotone_screaming

Prisoner

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:44 AM

I'm sure somebody has already asked about this, but what is the team's thoughts on the cathedral project mods and their possible addition to LOTDSE?

Edit: Wrong forum, sorry.

Edited by monotone_screaming, Yesterday, 10:54 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pack

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)