• Please log in to reply
11782 replies to this topic

#11776 brokenshadows

brokenshadows

Prisoner

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 June 2019 - 11:17 PM

i'mhaving a bit of trouble with the special instructions for one of the mods. In No Snow Under The Roof it says:

Post Installation: Remove the following file(s) and/or folder(s):

meshes\prometheus\architecture\statuessnow folder

The problem is that the only thing i can see that was installed is meta.ini, Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.bsa, Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp, Prometheus_NSUTR BDS Patch.esp, and Prometheus_NSUTR Falskaar Dock.esp. There are no folders at all. What exactly am i supposed to be doing at this step?

(i realize this guide won't be updated, but i'm stuck with regular, ol' Skyrim + DLC, and can't afford SE ::(: i'm hoping someone will know what i need to do)

#11777 DarkladyLexy

DarkladyLexy

Dragon King

• Pack Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,234 posts

Posted 01 July 2019 - 01:01 AM

i'mhaving a bit of trouble with the special instructions for one of the mods. In No Snow Under The Roof it says:

Post Installation: Remove the following file(s) and/or folder(s):

meshes\prometheus\architecture\statuessnow folder

The problem is that the only thing i can see that was installed is meta.ini, Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.bsa, Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp, Prometheus_NSUTR BDS Patch.esp, and Prometheus_NSUTR Falskaar Dock.esp. There are no folders at all. What exactly am i supposed to be doing at this step?

(i realize this guide won't be updated, but i'm stuck with regular, ol' Skyrim + DLC, and can't afford SE ::(: i'm hoping someone will know what i need to do)

you forgot to extract the BSA

#11778 brokenshadows

brokenshadows

Prisoner

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 July 2019 - 10:05 AM

you forgot to extract the BSA

Ah crap...i think i've been forgetting to do that for quite a while. i'm going to have to start over from scratch again, aren't i? :crying:

#11779 Shadriss

Shadriss

High King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,496 posts

Posted 01 July 2019 - 12:46 PM

Go back, extract the BSAs you need to, resume. Most likely, that would be the extent of it.

#11780 brokenshadows

brokenshadows

Prisoner

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 July 2019 - 12:17 PM

i've run into another problem, i think. i'm at the part where we created our bashed patch, and it's telling me there are missing masters, and that the game will crash if i continue. Some of the mods we've installed seem to have masters listed that aren't there. For example, AAE Patches Merged.esp lists High Level Enemies.esp as a master, but that file was never installed. However, High Level Enemies - SIC.esp was.

LOTD Patches Merged.esp says Vigilant.esp is a master, but we didn't install that file. We installed Vigilant.esm.

OBIS AddOn.esp lists Cloaks.esp, 1nivWICCloaks.esp, and Dr_Bandolier.esp as missing masters. The Winter is Coming - Cloaks, Bandolier - Bags and Pouches, and Cloaks of Skyrim install instructions say to not install 1nivWICCloaks.esp, Dr_Bandolier.esp, and Cloaks.esp because "Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade removes the need for this ESP".

What, if anything, do i need to do about these mods with missing masters?

Also, if i decide to not use the Undeath, and Immersive Lichdom mods (partly because it didn't pique my interest, but mainly because some of them are unavailable because the author decided they were horribly built, and they are apparently remaking them) do i need to do anything about files like SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp that have Undeath.esp, and Undeath Immersive Lichdom V3.esp listed as a masters?

#11781 DarkladyLexy

DarkladyLexy

Dragon King

• Pack Authors
  • 4,234 posts

Posted 07 July 2019 - 02:07 PM

i've run into another problem, i think. i'm at the part where we created our bashed patch, and it's telling me there are missing masters, and that the game will crash if i continue. Some of the mods we've installed seem to have masters listed that aren't there. For example, AAE Patches Merged.esp lists High Level Enemies.esp as a master, but that file was never installed. However, High Level Enemies - SIC.esp was.

LOTD Patches Merged.esp says Vigilant.esp is a master, but we didn't install that file. We installed Vigilant.esm.

OBIS AddOn.esp lists Cloaks.esp, 1nivWICCloaks.esp, and Dr_Bandolier.esp as missing masters. The Winter is Coming - Cloaks, Bandolier - Bags and Pouches, and Cloaks of Skyrim install instructions say to not install 1nivWICCloaks.esp, Dr_Bandolier.esp, and Cloaks.esp because "Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade removes the need for this ESP".

What, if anything, do i need to do about these mods with missing masters?

Also, if i decide to not use the Undeath, and Immersive Lichdom mods (partly because it didn't pique my interest, but mainly because some of them are unavailable because the author decided they were horribly built, and they are apparently remaking them) do i need to do anything about files like SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp that have Undeath.esp, and Undeath Immersive Lichdom V3.esp listed as a masters?

for Vigilant you to make sure you use the older version cos patches have not updated for ESM version. for undeath you will have to clean the CR yourself I actually no longer support the LE version of the guide sorry to say if you have any issue really you are on your own to sort them out.

#11782 BrokenAngel67

BrokenAngel67

Prisoner

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 October 2019 - 01:47 PM

I don't know if these forums are as active anymore.. but I was attempting to do the guide the other day and couldn't really progress because of the dropbox links being down. Are those dropbox files still needed now or..

#11783 DarkladyLexy

DarkladyLexy

Dragon King

• Pack Authors
  • 4,234 posts

Posted 31 October 2019 - 03:44 PM

I don't know if these forums are as active anymore.. but I was attempting to do the guide the other day and couldn't really progress because of the dropbox links being down. Are those dropbox files still needed now or..

the LE guide is no longer in active development and hasn't been is like May 2018. I don't even have the files from dropbox anymore.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pack

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users