Nuska Real Skin for Women

Trexasle

I recommend this texture replacer - visually it fits in with the games overall look & enhances texture quality without adding any supermodel like appearances that doesn't fit in with the game. It also has an option for just about every body replacer though from my own experience the Nuska UNP navetsea face doesn't match with the UNP Navetsea body textures.

How I use this replacer & others to create a balanced variety in the appearance of skyrim characters-

1 Install Better Beast Races

2 Install Cover Khahjiit Male & Female

3 Install XCE + Clean skin patch + Custom body patch

4 Install CBBE + nevernude patch

5 Install Better Beast Races (female khajiit only)

6 Install Cover Khajiit (Female Khajiit only)

7 Install "Basvanbeu MuscleTextureChanger female only LITE with NavetseaSkinset for CBBE or UNP set-6554" (textures only - no esp)

8 Install Ethereal Elven Overhaul+ optional high res textures

9 Install Nuska Real Skin Navetsea version (standard - not freckles optional - freckles version is overkill + doesn't blend with body skin)

10 Install Beauty Faces

*Don't use the caliente tools texture blender, i've found it can cause issues and if using the above mods in that sequence there are no visible neck seams anyway.*  

11 Install XCE (for old people only) then xce no more blocky faces (Male Elves, Male & Female elderly & All Orcs - Only - I'm also looking at the consistant old people mod as an alternative for this step)

12 Install XCE Weathered Warpaint & Improved Dirt

13 Install XCE High Res Scars

14 Install HQ warpaint+dirt for men

15 Install HQ eyebrows

16 Install Realistic Hair

17 Install AOF Believable Hair

18 Install straight hair 1_2-4333-1-2 (darker version - less streaks)

19 Install Light Version-21620-1-1 (beards)

20 Install Beauty Eyes NPC & Player (will replace with natural eyes as recommended in latest step config)

21 Install Ran's eye reflection extender

22 Install Longer Eyelashes.

23 Install Extended slider colours - full/main.

The idea is to create different & enhanced/realistic looks for male, female, elderly & different races for more variety and uniqueness whilst maintain a reasonable level of lore-friendly-ness.

Peace.

That's a lot of work just for character appearance. Mind posting some screenshots of various characters so we can see your process's end result?

I recommend this texture replacer - visually it fits in with the games overall look & enhances texture quality without adding any supermodel like appearances that doesn't fit in with the game. It also has an option for just about every body replacer though from my own experience the Nuska UNP navetsea face doesn't match with the UNP Navetsea body textures.

How I use this replacer & others to create a balanced variety in the appearance of skyrim characters-

1 Install Better Beast Races

2 Install Cover Khahjiit Male & Female

3 Install XCE + Clean skin patch + Custom body patch

4 Install CBBE + nevernude patch

5 Install Better Beast Races (female khajiit only)

6 Install Cover Khajiit (Female Khajiit only)

7 Install "Basvanbeu MuscleTextureChanger female only LITE with NavetseaSkinset for CBBE or UNP set-6554" (textures only - no esp)

8 Install Ethereal Elven Overhaul+ optional high res textures

9 Install Nuska Real Skin Navetsea version (standard - not freckles optional - freckles version is overkill + doesn't blend with body skin)

10 Install Beauty Faces

*Don't use the caliente tools texture blender, i've found it can cause issues and if using the above mods in that sequence there are no visible neck seams anyway.*  

11 Install XCE (for old people only) then xce no more blocky faces (Male Elves, Male & Female elderly & All Orcs - Only - I'm also looking at the consistant old people mod as an alternative for this step)

12 Install XCE Weathered Warpaint & Improved Dirt

13 Install XCE High Res Scars

14 Install HQ warpaint+dirt for men

15 Install HQ eyebrows

16 Install Realistic Hair

17 Install AOF Believable Hair

18 Install straight hair 1_2-4333-1-2 (darker version - less streaks)

19 Install Light Version-21620-1-1 (beards)

20 Install Beauty Eyes NPC & Player (will replace with natural eyes as recommended in latest step config)

21 Install Ran's eye reflection extender

22 Install Longer Eyelashes.

23 Install Extended slider colours - full/main.

The idea is to create different & enhanced/realistic looks for male, female, elderly & different races for more variety and uniqueness whilst maintain a reasonable level of lore-friendly-ness.

Peace.

That's a lot of work just for character appearance. Mind posting some screenshots of various characters so we can see your process's end result?
Can do; when I figure out how to do screenshots, the ini tweak isn't working so I might try fraps when i get some time...

Corrections from my last post -

Only Install the female clean patch from XCE & the female clean custom body patch, you don't need the male custom body patch.

XCE doesn't effect the elderly - only no more blocky faces does. unless I accidentally deleted a folder somewhere...

It seems alot of work but is worth it (I think) and only need to be done once if you copy everything in sequence to a new folder & keep that folder somewhere for whenever you do an install.

Peace.

Can do; when I figure out how to do screenshots, the ini tweak isn't working so I might try fraps when i get some time...
Steam has a screenshot function built into the overlay.  Hit Shift+Tab to bring it up and then in the bottom right it'll say the key for screenshots.  Then when you exit the game a window will pop up and you can upload the images to Steam from there or click "View on disk" to browse to the Windows folder.

actually I'd suggest installing no more blocky faces for ALL males, not just elves, so all males+orcs+elderly

also better freckles doesn't seen to clash either...

Peace

No More Blocky Faces is part of the main XCE compilation.

Steam has a screenshot function built into the overlay.  Hit Shift+Tab to bring it up and then in the bottom right it'll say the key for screenshots.  Then when you exit the game a window will pop up and you can upload the images to Steam from there or click "View on disk" to browse to the Windows folder.

actually I'd suggest installing no more blocky faces for ALL males, not just elves, so all males+orcs+elderly

also better freckles doesn't seen to clash either...

Peace

No More Blocky Faces is part of the main XCE compilation.

change of pace anyway, scrapped the last config found a perfect fix for what I was after.

better beasts

cover khajiit male & female

ethereal elven overhaul (no optional hi res textures or neck seams happen when used in conjunciton with XCE)

XCE full then the clean skin for females patch

XCE Hi-res scars (may be included in XCE full if so skip this step)

hi res warpaint + dirt for men

hi res eyebrows

realistic hair

believable hair

hi res beards lighter version

natural eyes

eye reflection extended

longer lashes.

far less steps, still hi res skins for men & women, old people still look old beasts look like beasts, no neck seams & compatable with Tera armors for unp+both hotfixes+3rd beta pack male armors+levelled list. No UNP no CBBE required. Note:Tera armors are non-lore friendly & unbalancing but awesome. Can componsate for higher level unbalancing armors (&weapons should you choose that mod also) with tougher battles & enemies, also the levelled list means enemies have access to the overpowered armor even before you do so it seems to balance itself out well.

Peace