Dovahkiin Relaxes Too by wgstein

bpr5016

Thanks for the info.... I assume that it allows the player character to "chill" with the rest of the NPCs?

Kind of like the ability to sit in a chair, but using a spell instead?

Sounds ... funky, but maybe not worth the spell or plugin slots.

I can't remember the name but I believe there is a similar mod for NPCs that allows actions/animations they wouldn't normally have - such as your House Carl cooking up some dinner... Further down the line I will be looking at immersion mods to apply, and I expect this sort of thing will be considered for an immersive addon 'pack' for STEP but it isn't really STEP core material.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been using this for a while now and it works like it says. A lot of the animations are random so you don't always know which one you will get but a lot of them are specific to certain situations. Actually a pretty cool mod to make your character feel a little more alive. I use the Puppermaster for some screenshots and this seems like a more immersive and user friendly version. I like it myself.

I've played with it a bit and the mod generally seems to work as intended.

There's a bit of a delay between input and action. The delay is long enough that I thought it wasn't working at first. The Nexus description says you can lean on objects against which you've seen NPCs leaning, but I've never successfully activated the animation.

Also, the random nature of the mod means that you may see some odd behavior like getting out a book and reading in the middle of the street or sweeping in some stranger's house.

I guess it's a bit weird to be standing around in some stranger's house in the first place. Comes with the RPG territory, it seems.