Thank you SO much for this pack

I just want to say thank you for all the work and time you put into SRLE as it has made my gaming experience so much better with Skyrim. I actually tried to follow the normal S.T.E.P. and when i did the patches I must of messes up and CTD every time i started it. I was so frustrated that I deleted all the mods and started over with another modding adventure Skyrim Ultimate Modding Guide - Graphics by Sinitar Gaming  and lost interest after 4 days.

I was going to give up after watching all of Gamer poets videos and Gophers guides until i stumbled onto SRLE and everything seemed to fit perfectly for what I wanted in a modded Skyrim. I love the fact that it has the lore still in it but is tweaked for players like me that want something extra other the S.T.E.P. 

I followed everything exactly as it was written and didn't start the game until the last finalization was done. It started perfectly and looks amazing and i can not be more happier. You deserve a donation and I will be more then happy to help you as you have given me a sense of completion on my modding journey that is only beginning.

Again thank you so much for this pack and I hope to see more as I need a "Skyrim modding for Dummies" but this was easier then i expected.

• 4 months later...

I know this is an old thread but I also want to thank Neovalen, DarkMathias, and all of the other pack authors, evaluators, and helpers.  I have almost 1,700 hours playing Skyrim.  I started with S.T.E.P. then moved onto S.T.E.P Extended.  Neovlen's SR:LE taught me how to use an ENB and to merge mods.  Now with LOTD as a base I have an incredibly gorgeous Skyrim that is stable with over 556 mods installed including 186 merged files.  With the stable LOTD build and a little help from Papyrus Data Transfer GUI I am able to add and delete followers and quests without CTDs so my game never gets boring.  Life in SKyrim is very good now.  Thank you for all of your hard work and the work you will be doing in the future.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.