Realistic Water Two Merge

Maybe I am the only one with this problem but after doing the Realistic Water Two Merge all open bodies of water had no waves or "ripples" in them. They were all clear as glass. I tried messing with my ENB settings and that just made it worse. SO after some major "googling" i came across this : 

ESPs merged:  RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp, RealisticWaterTwo - Falskaar.esp, RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp, RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp, RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Falskaar.esp

Mod names: Realistic Water Two

Scripts: No
BSAs:  No

Result: Successful

Other notes: DO NOT merge RealisticWaterTwo.esp if you dont want to see missing water textures and glitches.

Once I "remade" the Merge I did not use the RealisticWaterTwo.esp but used the other 3 and made the merge name Realistic Water Two Patches. I then opened the original  Realistic Water Two mod and moved the 3  files: 

• RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
  • RealisticWaterTwo - Falskaar.esp
  • RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Falskaar.esp

to Optional ESPs. I placed the Realistic Water Two Patches Merged folder between the Realistic Water Two and Realistic Water Two - ENB Texturs and enabled it.

When I play the game now I can see waves and ripples in the water and It makes it look so much better.

The GlassWater.jpg is before I made these changes and the Waves.jpg is after.

Btw I followed your Tutorial to the "exact" word so It might just be me that has this issue.

post-9752-0-93090500-1469489343_thumb.jpg

post-9752-0-03083700-1469489450_thumb.jpg

I've merged it as the guide says and everything works fine. Are you sure it merged correctly?

Maybe some the original assets not carried over to the new merge mod

I actually went into the merge files and you are correct. For the RealisticWaterTwo.esp Merge file it has a "bunch": of errors in it.

I am assuming that's why i has so much trouble then. I tried running it again and it gave me the same errors with the main esp so I guess I'm going to have to stick with this for now.

There should be no errors. Also you should only have four files from installing Realistic Waters Two.

RealisticWaterTwo.esp

RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp

RealisticWaterTwo - Falskaar.esp

RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Falskaar.esp

The Legendary file includes the waves files for the main game and DLCs. That might be your issue.

I suggest reinstalling RWT per the SR:LE instructions (making sure to put it back where it belongs in the left pane), then checking out the merge instructions again. Make sure Merge Plugins is set up right.

Should be no errors and everything should be smooth sailing.

Good luck!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.