Dynamic Weather instalation explication issue

varrgas

Question

hi !

I know there is now Fallout 4 and so there isn't so mush people to play Fallout 3 or people who will take the time to mod it so in depth, but just in case and if there is people who don't know well modding etc, i found an issue in the Dynamic Weather by Xepha Section.

It is said:

Double click the mod in the left pane of MO and select the Optional ESPs tab.

Move the Xepha's Dynamic Weather - Weather Machine (Quest Added).esp to Optional ESPs, the quest takes place in an area that is much too dangerous for low level players.

Move either Xepha's Dynamic Weather - Weather Machine (Quest Added).esp or "Xepha's Dynamic Weather - Weather Machine (Start Game Added).espto Optional ESPs; 

It talk about the same plugin to move but there is a third plugin called:  Xepha's Dynamic Weather - Weather Machine (Vendor Added).esp

I think what we must do with this plugin is missing or it is the one at the 2nd place we talk about the "quest added" version.

Whatever it is i hope it is a reall mystake and not me who didn't understand well and make you wast your time.

Thanks for everyone time for this guid and all the time everyone spend to make this possible.

Edited by varrgas

1 answer to this question