Balanced Magic by Mysty

mod

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,775 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:14 PM

[quote name=''mysty' pid='18750' dateline='1357234797']Hmmm... I'm at work right now' date=' so I can't really check out Balanced Perk Trees until I get home tonight, but it looks like they change the shape of the perk tree, how many perks it has, etc. so I suspect there would likely be some issues. I'll take a look when I get home and see if there's an easy fix.[/quote']
Thanks! Looking further into it...I really thing they'll completely collide. 

#17 mysty

mysty

Prisoner

• Mod Authors
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:52 PM

OK, I was able to remove the magic references from the Balanced Perk Trees mod and it now appears to work with Balanced Magic. You can download it here: https://www.filedrop...lancedperktrees Disclaimer: I am not the original author of the Balanced Perk Trees mod. I have not thoroughly tested this mod, but it does load and *appears* to work as intended from a brief look at the perk trees and spells. You will still need the scripts from the original mod. This replaces the .esp file only.

#18 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,775 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:14 PM

Awesome! Thanks!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: skyrim, mod

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users