Aesthetic Bolt Quiver (by IsharaMeradin)

IsharaMeradin

Recently started doing a full STEP core with most of the STEP extended and some extra mods.  When I came across Explosive Bolts Visualized within the core, I realized that my own mod Aesthetic Bolt Quiver might have a place within STEP.  However, its installation process was unwieldy and could be prone to user error.  After a rebuild of the files to utilize FOMOD installers, I feel that the mod is now in a position to be a possible candidate for STEP.  If not the core, then perhaps the extended.

The mod hides the normal bolt quiver within the player body on equip and equips an armor piece that looks like the equipped bolt quiver. This effectively removes the unsightly gap that appears when entering 3rd person sneak mode.  

Extra features include the ability to pick the body slot that the armor piece version of the quiver uses independently for both player and follower(s).  A limited number of random NPCs with bolt quivers are supported as well, however, there is no control over body slot assignment for them. There is also the ability to equip on the left hip as well as the standard back position.

It includes patches for Explosive Bolts Visualized, XPMSE 3.0+ and Faction Crossbows. There are instructions in the "readme" tab as well as in the download packages that give explicit instructions for Mod Organizer users, Wrye Bash BAIN users along with manual installation. Did not intend to leave NMM users in the dark, but I have not used NMM since profiling was introduced and therefore cannot provide proper instructions to ensure proper ordering of files.

NexusMods link: Aesthetic Bolt Quiver

• +1 1

• 10 months later...