Dark Brotherhood - No Auto Quest Start

rpsgc

Dark Brotherhood - No Auto Quest Start

https://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/22651/

By the same author as 'Thieves Guild Requirements - No Auto Quest Start Brynjolf'

https://forum.step-project.com/showthread.php?tid=1120

Basically it does the same thing as the mod above, it stops the Dark Brotherhood quest from starting automatically when you listen to some rumours/gossip. You have to actually talk to the boy.

I'm the author of the mods mentioned above. The Choice is Yours does alter quite a few quest scripts (the mod is mostly either dialogue changes or minor changes to the quest scripts). Because of the nature of the changes, I am trying to be very conscious of anything my mod alters that might conflict with changes made by USKP or other major mods. In the few cases where there's been an overlap, I've duplicated USKP's changes within my mod as well, so as to not overwrite those fixes. I don't believe any of these three mod conflicts with the current mods recommended by STEP (I use most of the mods that STEP recommends), but if there is a particular concern, I'd be happy to take a look at it. I consider it quite an honor to have my mods considered for inclusion in STEP, whether the main list or a pack.

I'm the author of the mods mentioned above. The Choice is Yours does alter quite a few quest scripts (the mod is mostly either dialogue changes or minor changes to the quest scripts). Because of the nature of the changes' date=' I am trying to be very conscious of anything my mod alters that might conflict with changes made by USKP or other major mods. In the few cases where there's been an overlap, I've duplicated USKP's changes within my mod as well, so as to not overwrite those fixes. I don't believe any of these three mod conflicts with the current mods recommended by STEP (I use most of the mods that STEP recommends), but if there is a particular concern, I'd be happy to take a look at it. I consider it quite an honor to have my mods considered for inclusion in STEP, whether the main list or a pack.[/quote']

Thanks for registering to our site & posting on this thread. PM me on the Nexus to verify you are no kryptopyr "imposter", and I will set you up with a fancy forum ID enhancement reserved for mod authors ;)

@Farlo

:dance: