Merge Plugins Crashing

canadus

Question

hi everyone... hmm have some strange problems with the merge plugins program,.

every time i try to make a merge,,, it crash,,, it makes the merge ,,, but looks like it dont copy all the files over,,,

anyone have tried that problem and found a fix ??

cheers

Canadus

Yeah, by default your mods are installed in "Mod Organizer/mods". Your downloads are by default in "Mod Organizer/downloads". Check it out on your machine.

The thing that remembers the install is the text files and stuff with MO.

I just copied my whole Skyrim Utilities folder including Mod Organizer and all the other stuff to my External Hard Drive.

Like I said, when I put it back, I made sure I put it in the same address location. I also preemptively excluded the folder from my antivirus, otherwise it could remove some of the skse DLLs when transferring files back.

hi Hishutup

thanks for the advice,, yes i am certain it have something to do with copying,, "or script compiling/decompiling"  tried disabling the "batch copy asset"  AND copy general assest but still crash,.,

damn it was a really good idea though.. i dont use BSAopt was trying to post a Screen shot of the error but i wont show when i post it.

anything else ??

cheers

Canadus

Edited by canadus

hi again..

hmm last lines is decompilling script,,,,, then next error is compilling scripts,,,,,

but i am not sure if it bugs out bcos there are no files to de/compile,,, as it say "no files with*.pex"

canadus