Enderal without messing up Step extended

Yougurt

I have a stable step extended plus a few extra mods instaled.

Does anyone know of a guide, tutorial, to set up an Enderal install, but without screwing up Step and maybe have both instaled?

I dont want to risk losing my current set up and will give priority to Step if there is no simple way to have both !

Tks

Found a small guide in reedit, ill might try later in the night:

Untested:

HOW TO RUN ENDERAL FROM MO - THE EASY WAY!

This assumes that you already have a Skyrim install with mods (and are using MO which leaves the original Skyrim install untouched) and you don't want to lose those settings and mods.

Step 1: Rename Skyrim folder to _Skyrim

Step 2: Make an identical copy of _Skyrim in the same folder, rename it Skyrim and use Steam to verify the integrity of the files (I do it this way just to make sure my working Skyrim install will be saved with no surprises)

Step 3: Run the Enderal installer, which needs Steam open btw, and go through all steps & run all updates

Step 4: from this fresh install of Enderal, adjust your settings which will write to the files in My Documents called skyrim.ini and skyrimpref.ini and boot up Enderal to make sure it all works

Step 5: close Enderal and use WinRAR to make an archive of the Data folder - I call mine Enderal.rar

Step 6: copy Enderal.rar to the downloads folder in MO and start up MO

Step 7: under downloads you will see Enderal.rar - double click to install it - select manual - right click on the data folder to set it as the directory to use

Step 8: create a profile for Enderal (no Archive Invalidation is necessary) and copy the text from skyrim.ini and skyrimpref.ini using the ini editor

Step 9: check the box for only Enderal on the left side - on the right side under plugins make sure that skyrim.esm and update.esm are the only choices selected, under archives select ALL Enderal .bsa files (they all start with EEN) + update.bsa + all .bsa files that begin with "Skyrim" including Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa - DO NOT select any of the DLC or HighRes texture pack .bsa files

Step 10: run the game using the SKSE loader (this assume you have already setup Skyrim Script Extender)

Step 11: enjoy

To switch profiles just change the profile and make sure your skyrim.ini and skyrimpref.ini are correct (they get saved per profile)

That's it! I kept my _Skyrim folder because Enderal will be receiving constant updates - to update, just rename to Skyrim and run the Enderal launcher which will update the files - then copy and paste the newly patched Data folder and overwrite it under the mods>Enderal folder in MO