Mega Modded Skyrim: 240+ mods.

The screenshots look great. My only issue in any of them is the water in the river looks a little dark. The only time that's an issue though' date=' is when it's at rapids. Then the dark water and the light rapids textures clash with a hard contrast. Other than that the game looks great! :thumbsup:[/quote']

Cheers mate, glad you dig it :)

Peace

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riften: morning fogs, the rift, TAVE - Riften, 101 bugs, bumpy inn signs, Monster mod 12, TPC, STEP 2.2.0a

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

hopefully these shots are diverse enough to showcase a bit of the games enhanced visuals, the stability of the mod config and some of the gameplay mods content too. If you want to see more screens of the additional content from the gameplay mods you can find them here.

Peace. :D

updated all the mods to the latest versions as of 2 days ago & because skyui now has the mcm menu I changed some things around, same with the fact that frostfall & climates of tamriel are compatible now I changed some around there too.

TRO realistic needs, camping kit, diseases descriptions & hypothermia are replaced by:

realistic needs & diseases + patches for improved fishing etc, realistic wildlife loot (realistic setting) + a few of the optional extras & frostfall which all seem to be so much better then the mods they replaced, kind of stunned how much better they are.

Also replaced some of the gold/merchant modifying mods new setup is -

kuertee gold adjustment +mcm (freaking awesome - so much better then economics of skyrim, for one thing it actually works)

erso harder barter 8-4 (more balanced then cutthroat mechants)

weighted items

leveled bounty rewards

expensive investments

training costs 2.5x

using better level progression & lower skill gain from ERSO & alchemy overhaul alchemy only + skill rate 0.5 to prevent levelling up too quickly - keeps the balance with all the new items to smith and very powerful equipment added into the levelled lists. 

removed morrowloot & a bunch of others that either didn't work (deja vu for e.g) or had to remove to make room for the new ones, those I *had* to remove weren't very important anyway like blessings altar descriptions or known spells, auto unequip arrows, etc.

substituted quickstart for alternate start - live another life (very awesome mod)

also replaced back off barbas with back off [subject name here]

added player headtracking & a few others

warzones is nothing but trouble & i remembered there used to be wars in skyrim which always worked well for me, found a copy of it version 4.6 - using the following - blood coins slow, perks for npcs, waters wars, lore friendly & npcs heal & ressurect; can see combat being vastly improved by these and the little testing i've done has shown the game to be so much more interesting now. had an intimidating traveller from ERSO Rus modules fighting 2 werewolves & the guards outside windhelm. was freaking awesome.

using guards guard the player & erso - vendor trainer & quest giver protected. Means I can enjoy the battles without worrying about important npc's kicking the bucket. which was a problem before.

changed the horse texture replacer I was using back to bellyaches.

Found a lore friendly add-on for monster mod v12 - no more dinosaurs :)

Long story short I've changed a heap of things & the game is worlds better because of it. I can still recommend the config I posted here as 100% working but I use a better one now; maybe I'll post again one day with the new config. I am really happy with the new config & all the mods are stable enough and work well enough together that the only updates I can imagine including in the future would be for skyui, frostfall, RWL, RN&D, ERSO & monster mod; or important bug fixes for the mods i use, but only a couple report having any known issues as it is & I won't be checking for updates (or need too) very regularly, maybe once every couple of months.

Peace :)