Fallout 4 - The Ultimate Fax Machine

Gernash

Question

So I was having a play with textures(actually making them) and I noticed (the whole reason for doing this) is that doesent matter what resolution you use inc. uncompressed format it always seems to be 75dpi......

Is there a way to change this or is the game only capable of 75dpi with textures?

Edited by Gernash

Yes, anything you make with the software can be placed for upload, either for free or even commercial gain, and no worries about having to pay them (AwesomeBump) any royalties.

I'm sure your base gravel image that you made your texture was not lifted from anywhere copyrighted.  So you should have a clear conscience.  Some images are free to use anyways, just acknowledge the original author.  People just want to know their work is appreciated.

Thanks for that, the Wording is difficult to grasp.

I've moved to a different software for Normal mapping to be able to blend normals for a better over all look and to be able to bring the extra information from the hand made normals in original game textures (potholes are a good example)

Now I'm struggling to ram month's/years of knowlage of blender/nif into my poor head.