Disable Lights far from actors

Spiffyman

I'm a big fan of kuertee's mods from both Oblivion and Skyrim and his latest mod is definitely going in my game. What it does is turn off all lights that are far from the actors in interiors. Because this is all done via scripting there are no conflicts with this and other mods, technically. It will turn off lights from other mods as well if they are far from NPCs in the cells (as the script sees those new light sources), so it it does affect those mods. I wholeheartedly recommend this mod to anyone that is interested. Below are screens, showing with/without the mod and in combination with other mods.

By itself

In conjuction with Creepy dungeons and Enhanced Lighting

The flickering light should only be a problem if you set it to turn off lights near the player. The flickering is a result of entering the dungeon and the script running as you enter, so you'd briefly see the lights lit, and then shut off. So if you don't use that option in the ini, it should work just fine. The end result being that the entrance is lit and the lived in parts of the dungeon are lit. No video of it in action though. :/