ENB v.308 crash at load game/new game

BoSoxBry

Question

Hey guys,

So I'm fairly frustrated. I have followed the guide to the letter up until the ENB binary installation. Unfortunately, I have an instant CTD whenever I try to load a save game or a start a new game with the 308 binary. The odd thing is that the 271 binary appears to be working fine, with the same enblocal settings. I suppose I could just go ahead and use that binary, but I'm determined to figure out what the issue is here!

I've installed the memory patch for SKSE and tried updating my Directx run times to no avail. I can post my enblocal file when I get home; don't think there's anything out of the ordinary here.

Thanks in advance and thank you so much for the guide Neovalen; you have made modding fun!

• Answers 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I have. But I'm not sure what happened. I did notice that I had plugins checked that were still missing master files. When I unchecked them things were working. I'm not really sure if installing Vividian or the plugins fixed the issue. Have you checked to see if you have any plugins with missing masters active?

My issue now is low fps with my hardware.